• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's A New Comicana Direct Catalogue Available!!!

40 posts in this topic

Web-site isn't too far off now...fiddling about with where to place buttons and banners and all that nonsense...but it's still going to be a few weeks.

In the interim, it was therefore vital to get a new print of the .pdf catalogue out, as we've shifted a couple of thousand books and bought in a couple of thousand. :banana:

If you received a copy last time out, I'll be sending you details for the new version over the next few days. If you didn't get one...why the hell not??? :insane:

If you want one now, simply PM me your e-mail addy and I'll be happy to send you what you need. (thumbs u

Oh, and a huge 'Thank You' to the dozens of boarders who have already given us their patronage and hard-earned coin...it really is appreciated and has helped us to truly get this puppy off the ground. :foryou:

Now, what about some scans of some of the new books we've got in? hm

Loving the GA books, Nick! :applause:

(Now you just have to start dealing in raw low-graders and I'll be able to buy from you... but it's a big step in the right direction.) :grin:

Glad the company is off to a good start!