• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the Mad Magazine collectors?
10 10

1,272 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2020 at 8:56 AM, Robot Man said:

1960’s Broadway MAD show poster. Bet you never knew about it...

EEDE67C3-0879-4FF3-A8E0-8CFD7197BAC5.jpeg

I have a copy of the -script for the play, and I've had an eye peeled for a copy of the poster for awhile. I envy you if that one is yours! Kudos!

Got my subscription copy of MAD #12. Well, it’s official, it is comprised of all reprints. Actually a welcome change from the trash they’ve been publishing for years. 

But represents a mile stone for me. Ironically, it is my last issue of my subscription and I’m not renewing it. Pretty sad. I bought my first one (#72) off the stands as a young tyke and have never missed an issue. Good bye old friend...:sorry:

9F5E93EF-0E61-4014-B607-4C3704061049.jpeg

Can’t blame you mrRobot for cancelling your description, you are probably Mads longest subscriber,! It has been a great run for Mad an print media is fading fast😟  the final issue number 12 does have a good cover as usual🥰