• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonah Hex # 1-92

13 posts in this topic

Just sold my complete Jonah Hex run #1-92 tonight on ebay. ( They were my spare reader set!! I still have my keepers!) All about VF. #1 and 92 in NM. Went for a bit over $400. Not sure if thats high or low given the current market. What do you think??

That sounds pretty decent. I got $40 for a VF+ or VF/NM copy of #1 a few months ago. Did not get my act together to list my other issues. I'm guessing with the movie a bust #1 is down from then, what would a raw NM be/have been, $80-$100? Dunno what #92 goes for. But $3-$4 a pop on average for the rest in quantity sounds pretty darn good. You definitely got paid a bit of a premium for having the whole run.

That sounds pretty decent. I got $40 for a VF+ or VF/NM copy of #1 a few months ago.

I vividly recall walking into a local con here many, many years ago and finding one guy with a 3 for a dollar box. I got Jonah Hex 1-10 and Werewolf by Night 1-11 out of that box. :cloud9:

Just sold my complete Jonah Hex run #1-92 tonight on ebay. ( They were my spare reader set!! I still have my keepers!) All about VF. #1 and 92 in NM. Went for a bit over $400. Not sure if thats high or low given the current market. What do you think??

Spot on,pretty good. (thumbs u

That sounds pretty decent. I got $40 for a VF+ or VF/NM copy of #1 a few months ago.

I vividly recall walking into a local con here many, many years ago and finding one guy with a 3 for a dollar box. I got Jonah Hex 1-10 and Werewolf by Night 1-11 out of that box. :cloud9:

I'm pretty sure I bought the JH 1 for $5 from an occasional boardie here through one of his ebay auctions. pretty sure i also "won" a 30 cent variant from him too (listed as such), so I'm guessing it was 2005 or later as I wasn't even aware of that sort of thing until then.

I'm surprised the JH 1 and WWBN 1 would have been in there unless by "many, many" years ago you mean like 1979 or something.

I'm surprised the JH 1 and WWBN 1 would have been in there unless by "many, many" years ago you mean like 1979 or something.

Don't remember exactly but it was probably around 1990+ or -. Definitely not as far back as 1979.