• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Xenozoic Tales
2 2

243 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, Wolverinex said:

Looks like it's colored, is it exactly the same thing or have stories been changed?

I've never actually read any C&D issues (except for some of the spin-off stuff when Topps was printing them).  They colored the interiors?  All of Mr. Schultz's Xenozoic tales are in the Xenozoic title (in Black and White).  That is the material you should focus on.

They added a free sketchbook stretch goal to the Kickstarter. I was really hoping that a stretch goal would be making a better package for these books. They did that previously on some of their Kickstarters.

I still don't get it with these Kickstarters though. If you are getting money from fans, I would think you want to give them the best possible package. I don't see how a free sketchbook would make people who already donated want to buy more books.