• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Here's a classic from the 90's you don't see too often. There was a nude variant, too :blush:

30dfry0.jpg

Whomever drew that should never be allowed to draw women. :eek:

+1

I am mess scared in case someone posts the nude variant :eek:

Yeah, I don't think I've ever wanted to miss an opportunity to see something naked, until now. :eek:

Here's a classic from the 90's you don't see too often. There was a nude variant, too :blush:

30dfry0.jpg

lol Yeah, that's bad. Real bad.

There's a closed one on eBay. Non-nude like this one, but doesn't have foil on the letters at the top.

Must be a 1:25 variant.

30dfry0.jpg

I don't know...the plastic surgery these gals have now, is probably bang on...And the one on the left clearly has an eating disorder...don't take that gal out for dinner!

30dfry0.jpg

+1

Yeah, I don't think I've ever wanted to miss an opportunity to see something naked, until now. :eek:

lol

I really can't get over how badly-drawn that foot is! I mean, it's just that much worse than everything else on the cover. But I like how he took so much time with the colored pencils. :P
lol That foot. It's like a cross between a hoove and a .

30dfry0.jpg

+1

:roflmao: and whats going on with the feet, even Liefield draws feet better than this, this may be the worst cover ever.

30dfry0.jpg

+1

:roflmao: and whats going on with the feet, even Liefield draws feet better than this, this may be the worst cover ever.

I'll assume they are Medusa what with those snakes in their hair and all.