• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Here's a classic from the 90's you don't see too often. There was a nude variant, too :blush:

30dfry0.jpg

Whomever drew that should never be allowed to draw women. :eek:

+1

I am mess scared in case someone posts the nude variant :eek:

Yeah, I don't think I've ever wanted to miss an opportunity to see something naked, until now. :eek:

:roflmao: and whats going on with the feet, even Liefield draws feet better than this, this may be the worst cover ever.

Don Martin.

'nuff said

-slym

I dunno how hard some of these are to find, but I was putting comics away yesterday and pulled out a few books that you don't see that often. Here's a few pics:

Danger Girl, of course. Then Adam Pollina's Hellhole followed by a bunch of Hellina issues, most of which are variants. I'm pretty sure I have even more Lightning Comics variants including a nude one but they may be signed and I keep my signed comics in another box.

20130525_142854.jpg

90's Image series, Nine Volt I liked when it came out:

20130525_144612.jpg

Here's some random ones! Weapon Brown is Cable crossed with Charlie Brown - funny stuff! The Warrior Nun book is a 1/700 leather cover. Then there's the other book, I don't even know where I got it.

20130525_150356.jpg

Here's a bunch of More Than Mortal books. Great are in this series. Again, I've got more but they are signed and elsewhere:

20130525_144411.jpg

Shotgun Mary. These books stood out back then:

20130525_145840.jpg

I dunno how hard some of these are to find, but I was putting comics away yesterday and pulled out a few books that you don't see that often. Here's a few pics:

Danger Girl, of course. Then Adam Pollina's Hellhole followed by a bunch of Hellina issues, most of which are variants. I'm pretty sure I have even more Lightning Comics variants including a nude one but they may be signed and I keep my signed comics in another box.

20130525_142854.jpg

90's Image series, Nine Volt I liked when it came out:

20130525_144612.jpg

Here's some random ones! Weapon Brown is Cable crossed with Charlie Brown - funny stuff! The Warrior Nun book is a 1/700 leather cover. Then there's the other book, I don't even know where I got it.

20130525_150356.jpg

Here's a bunch of More Than Mortal books. Great are in this series. Again, I've got more but they are signed and elsewhere:

20130525_144411.jpg

Shotgun Mary. These books stood out back then:

20130525_145840.jpg

:applause: Awesome books. I like those Shotgun Mary's and Hellina's.

Thanks! I swear I have more Hellina's somewhere. Sometime soon I'll have to go through my boxes of signed books and see what I can find. I've got a ton of cool books in there including a bunch of CHAOS! books. I have nearly every book they ever made, except for a bunch of variants towards the end and the stupid rare ones. I have a Chastity that's like 1 of only 5 that I got from their offices when I visited. :D

I have a Shotgun Mary that came with a CD. I don't see the cover at the GCD. It may be a variant cover.

Shotgun Mary #1(?) w/cd

001_Shotgun_Mary_cd_575px.jpg

DG

BTW - This is very cool! It was trendy to have CD's with books back then. I think I have a Megadeth book that came w/ a CD too....

Thanks! I swear I have more Hellina's somewhere. Sometime soon I'll have to go through my boxes of signed books and see what I can find. I've got a ton of cool books in there including a bunch of CHAOS! books. I have nearly every book they ever made, except for a bunch of variants towards the end and the stupid rare ones. I have a Chastity that's like 1 of only 5 that I got from their offices when I visited. :D

I have loads of this sort of stuff also, I didnt know they were that hard to find (shrug)