• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

OK, it's been almost a year. Has anyone received a Heshka in 2016? :baiting:
im on the list for 2

:popcorn:

I'm sure Ryan is painting Gator's cover commissions with all due diligence. The thing collectors have to keep in mind is that Heshka has mainstream art commissions as well in the queue. His professional work is in high demand outside the comic collecting community.

OK, it's been almost a year. Has anyone received a Heshka in 2016? :baiting:
im on the list for 2

:popcorn:

I'm sure Ryan is painting Gator's cover commissions with all due diligence. The thing collectors have to keep in mind is that Heshka has mainstream art commissions as well in the queue. His professional work is in high demand outside the comic collecting community.

(thumbs u Yep! and rightfully so. I'm glad I got my 3 commissions in early. And super glad he's so dang busy!

Super flattered to see there is still interest in my work here on the boards!

In addition to my commissions/personal work, I am working up a 95 page graphic novel (a continuation/extension of my "Mean Girls Club" comic released earlier this year), and we had a daughter in June. so, yes, the comic covers have taken a backseat for the time being!

Always wonderful support from board members. Hope you all have a great holiday season!

In addition to my commissions/personal work, I am working up a 95 page graphic novel (a continuation/extension of my "Mean Girls Club" comic released earlier this year), and we had a daughter in June. so, yes, the comic covers have taken a backseat for the time being!

Always wonderful support from board members. Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Yeah, I know how "mean girls" attention can get under your hair. Three of 'em kept pulling mine during our Morganville film production a couple of years ago. lol

2e98ac12-2b43-425d-be45-4eba6d7ab77a_zps1f8f718b.jpg

On 19/12/2016 at 9:54 PM, RyanH said:

Mean girls.:cloud9:

Two framed Heshka paintings under plexiglass (after Basil Wolverton, based on unused B&W cover submissions to Centaur)...

IMG_2656_zpsqf0czlli.jpg

Commissioned four years ago.  Love the way these display (no interest in selling or trading).

Images taken with my iPad tend to wash-out colors, but you can find finished proofs a few pages back in this thread. 

:tink:

9 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Two framed Heshka paintings under plexiglass (after Basil Wolverton, based on unused B&W cover submissions to Centaur)...

IMG_2656_zpsqf0czlli.jpg

Commissioned four years ago.  Love the way these display (no interest in selling or trading).

Images taken with my iPad tend to wash-out colors, but you can find finished proofs a few pages back in this thread. 

:tink:

very nicely displayed :luhv:

20 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

As far as I know Ryan isn't doing re-creations of comic covers anymore; focusing on his own artwork.

Someday he will be a bigshot respected gallery and museum artist and all of these funnybook paintings will be worth meellions. Meellions I say!!!