• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

I think this is one of the coolest recreations Ryan -the Amazing- Heshka ever did and I am extremely happy to be owning this extraordinary master piece.

Cap1Heshka.jpeg

Congrats George! Ryan, continues to out do himself! I like the Marvel Mystery 40 on the TV tube in the background! Was that your idea George!?

I think this is one of the coolest recreations Ryan -the Amazing- Heshka ever did and I am extremely happy to be owning this extraordinary master piece.

Cap1Heshka.jpeg

Congrats George! Ryan, continues to out do himself! I like the Marvel Mystery 40 on the TV tube in the background! Was that your idea George!?

Thank you, Ben :hi: It turned out that Ryan and me are both suckers for Zeppelins and I am honestly delighted by the detail he put into the screen image.

It was the first part he finished and I got so excited about it that I couldn't stop to constantly think about the final outcome of the piece. He put so much detail and thought into this and even altered and added a few tiny details...I have had this master piece for a few months now and am thrilled every single time I look at it.

Now that the owner has this in hand, I can post it.

oversized commission of FANTASTIC #3… definitely the most challenging of the covers I've done to date.

KYLEFantasticComicspost_zps34486a49.jpg

you've conquered the challenge Ryan. That painting actually makes me want a copy of that book now (sorta)

One of your best, Ryan, and no small feat considering the Cap #1 it's up against. Your work seems to get better and better, which is good news for your present and future customers! :)

Thanks guys. I'm real proud of the pieces. Also I might note, Ryan was very easy to work with and his ideas made the pieces better. For example, he suggested a few more rockets in the skyline for the Daring 1.

Ryan, your work is amazing. (worship)

+1

As an artist, I'm well aware of how difficult it is recreating something in different mediums, remaining true to the original artist's style and vision. To my way of thinking, Ryan has accomplished this challenge brilliantly.

I applaud his work and will likely commission at least a couple of pieces from him myself. :applause:

Ryan doesn't do a lot of SA, but I was able to get him to do this one for me. It'll be framed and go next to my other two as soon as it arrives in Texas. As usual, he hit it out of the park again…

photo1_zps3b987e35.jpg

Ryan doesn't do a lot of SA, but I was able to get him to do this one for me. It'll be framed and go next to my other two as soon as it arrives in Texas. As usual, he hit it out of the park again…

photo1_zps3b987e35.jpg

That's awesome :applause:

photo1_zps3b987e35.jpg

I like when this thread gets a bump. Nice AF15! :) I like the Sinister 6 in the background and MJ rescue.

photo1_zps3b987e35.jpg

That's awesome :applause:

+1. Sooner or later I got to get one too!

Great job Ryan!