9,481 posts
OK, it's been almost a year. Has anyone received a Heshka in 2016? :baiting:
im on the list for 2

:popcorn:

9,367 posts
im on the list for 2

I'm sure Ryan is painting Gator's cover commissions with all due diligence. The thing collectors have to keep in mind is that Heshka has mainstream art commissions as well in the queue. His professional work is in high demand outside the comic collecting community.

9,481 posts
im on the list for 2

I'm sure Ryan is painting Gator's cover commissions with all due diligence. The thing collectors have to keep in mind is that Heshka has mainstream art commissions as well in the queue. His professional work is in high demand outside the comic collecting community.

(thumbs u Yep! and rightfully so. I'm glad I got my 3 commissions in early. And super glad he's so dang busy!

3,687 posts

Super flattered to see there is still interest in my work here on the boards!

In addition to my commissions/personal work, I am working up a 95 page graphic novel (a continuation/extension of my "Mean Girls Club" comic released earlier this year), and we had a daughter in June. so, yes, the comic covers have taken a backseat for the time being!

Always wonderful support from board members. Hope you all have a great holiday season!

9,367 posts

In addition to my commissions/personal work, I am working up a 95 page graphic novel (a continuation/extension of my "Mean Girls Club" comic released earlier this year), and we had a daughter in June. so, yes, the comic covers have taken a backseat for the time being!

Always wonderful support from board members. Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Yeah, I know how "mean girls" attention can get under your hair. Three of 'em kept pulling mine during our Morganville film production a couple of years ago. lol

2e98ac12-2b43-425d-be45-4eba6d7ab77a_zps1f8f718b.jpg

9,481 posts

Any new Heshka's out there?

19,519 posts
On 19/12/2016 at 9:54 PM, RyanH said:

Mean girls.:cloud9:

9,481 posts

bump...anything new on the Heshka front?

9,481 posts
3,936 posts
3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

A commission from Ryan from quite a few years ago...

heshka.jpg

Fantastic! in storage?

and that was quite the Planet Heshka that October posted as well

Richard, do you know if Rick managed to save any of his Heshkas?  I sure hope so

2,812 posts

Anyone else notice this piece in a recent HA auction? Link   I was very excited to see a Heshka on HA.

3,936 posts

No, didnt see it, thanks for bringing it up.  Its great to see Heshka hit the secondary market. I dont know but wonder if any of his pieces are trading privately. 

9,367 posts

Two framed Heshka paintings under plexiglass (after Basil Wolverton, based on unused B&W cover submissions to Centaur)...

IMG_2656_zpsqf0czlli.jpg

Commissioned four years ago.  Love the way these display (no interest in selling or trading).

Images taken with my iPad tend to wash-out colors, but you can find finished proofs a few pages back in this thread. 

:tink:

12,430 posts
9 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Two framed Heshka paintings under plexiglass (after Basil Wolverton, based on unused B&W cover submissions to Centaur)...

IMG_2656_zpsqf0czlli.jpg

Commissioned four years ago.  Love the way these display (no interest in selling or trading).

Images taken with my iPad tend to wash-out colors, but you can find finished proofs a few pages back in this thread. 

:tink:

very nicely displayed :luhv: