• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your favorite cover from a "run" you collect

453 posts in this topic

Adam's books (along with Richard's) are all generally, among the highest graded books I've seen overall.... (worship)

I especially appreciate his Centaur books....however he has refused to post any here... :baiting:

It's like the guy on the deck of the Titanic said, "look at that ice cube floating over there." You have no idea.

Adam's books (along with Richard's) are all generally, among the highest graded books I've seen overall.... (worship)

I especially appreciate his Centaur books....however he has refused to post any here... :baiting:

I love my AMFs but Centaurman has my favorite cover of the run. :sorry:

I generally do not post my Dells on the boards figuring no one would care but I pulled some of them to scan for this thread.

So here are the current favorites for some of the Dell series I collect, starting with Lassie -

Dell produced some of the best comic books in the history of the medium. Thank goodness (pricewise) that most collectors don't care, but a lot of us appreciate their utter goodness. So keep posting those Dells, Scrooge!

I generally do not post my Dells on the boards figuring no one would care but I pulled some of them to scan for this thread.

So here are the current favorites for some of the Dell series I collect, starting with Lassie -

Isnt there a prize winning Matt Baker cover from this run, complete with parakeets?

I think you need to pick up a few high-grade books for your collection Richard!!!! :whistle:

I'm trying :grin:

try harder--5.0's with notes??

exciting4.jpg

Oh joy! Back to Barney Bedrock's Boring Books! (Wouldnt take 'em if you gave em to me!)

(tsk)

How come his 4's and 5's look like 8's and 9's???

It's obvious - he bribes CGC to undergrade his books! :roflmao:

It's like the guy on the deck of the Titanic said, "look at that ice cube floating over there." You have no idea.

I like to hold my ice cube close to my eye so I can pretend its an iceberg!

Isnt there a prize winning Matt Baker cover from this run, complete with parakeets?

hm I have a cover with parakeets ... but, by Baker? I'll scan the parakeets tonight.