• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morning Glories Thread

350 posts in this topic

What's the story behind this? Any insight?
It's about a creepy private school that recruits a bunch of kids with the same birthday and holds them captive. There is also a ghost or something. It's pretty good. I doubt it will hold demand for long though.

So far its a school that is looking for something in its students. The next batch of students who just entered discovered they all had the same birthday and they have been completely cut off from the outside world. It has a Runaway feel to it, but there is something about the school so far that is very odd there as there are others there, left undescribed so far including an evil ghost that seems to only be seen by teachers.

Personally it was creepy enough to enjoy with a rebellious flare from the students who are very eccletic themselves. I see a nice hit here at least for the first few issues. They said it also has a LOST part in it, but I have yet to see that.

It will be a nice discussion piece for the first several issues as all is revealed.

Sorry Chew dont rank high on my list. Thought the premise was dumb and wasnt impressed overall. After issue 5 I gave up.

BLASPHEMY!! but i agree, has anything actually happened since #5? plant that tastes like chicken, super chicken, vampires- seems like a hodgepodge going nowhere

It will be a nice discussion piece for the first several issues as all is revealed.

Sorry Chew dont rank high on my list. Thought the premise was dumb and wasnt impressed overall. After issue 5 I gave up.

It certainly will. There's a lot going on which will take a few issues to go into depth

Just because you guys are hyping this up, I'm going to try and get two copies at my LCS. Wish me luck :wishluck:

Good luck. I couldn't find any at Read More and Comics Club is out. This was last weekend at both. Not sure if they came up with more.