• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morning Glories Thread

350 posts in this topic

I am done with this one. Stuck with it as long as possible, but...too many unanswered questions, too confusing...and I just don't care about the characters in the slightest.

^^

Issue 20 explains what is going on ... if you have issue 20 read up to it and I think you'll be satisfied with the series. I am and I was convinced I was going to have to go back and read every flippin' issue again. lol but I didn't and you won't I promise.

Does it really or are you joking?

I dropped of the book right around #10 because while the story was interesting, I didn't have a clue on what was going on. I planned to switch over to TPBs after reading the first one in both singles and then TPB and realizing it read better in TPB..

Recently, I found most of the singles I don't have in a 50¢ box so I figured I'd pick them up and give it another go. I'm hoping issue #20 answers some things like you said because this series had alot of potential, but you can't string along readers for 2 years with no solid answers. Readers like to understand what they are reading at some point.

I'm hoping issue #20 answers some things like you said because this series had alot of potential, but you can't string along readers for 2 years with no solid answers. Readers like to understand what they are reading at some point.

Modern storytelling at its finest. Convoluted, never ending subplots and mysterious cut scenes galore.

Issue 20 was more of a focus on a couple of the school's teachers. Next big arc starts at 21 going to 25, I believe.

I feel a lot of questions won't be answered, just like on LOST, but I'm enjoying the mystery of it all.