• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever sell part of you're collection ?

23 posts in this topic

BL Showcase #22 is no Watchmen. :makepoint:

No, it certainly isn't. But I needed an example of a book(s) that were going for pretty crazy, and then dropped like a hat. (It was the most recent example I could think of that didn't involve Batman.)

Showcase 22, while a wonderful Silver Age key, is not a rare book. I'll echo the saving up part, but I frankly think the OP should wait until after the movie comes out.

O.K. I understand your analogy now,but beg to differ on the rarity of the SC#22.

Look at it from my P.O.V: I've had many dealers tell me an Archie #2 was rare and "impossible" to find...and I own 2! lol I don't buy the rare card. A unicorn is rare in my book. A comic? Not so much. :foryou:

I get it,but certainly it's not as easy to find as an AF#15.

Interesting...

You almost never see the other half of that error.....

Other half of what error, RMA? (maybe your intended to respond to a comment in some other thread, if not, I'm stumped (shrug) )

Well, that's ironic.

But no, I was referring to misuse of the word "you're" in the thread title. 99% of the time, it's "your" that is the one misused.

;)

And you just had to show case your grammatical superiority.... :insane:

Interesting...

You almost never see the other half of that error.....

Other half of what error, RMA? (maybe your intended to respond to a comment in some other thread, if not, I'm stumped (shrug) )

Well, that's ironic.

But no, I was referring to misuse of the word "you're" in the thread title. 99% of the time, it's "your" that is the one misused.

;)

And you just had to show case your grammatical superiority.... :insane:

If I'd wanted to be superior, I would have used a sledgehammer, not a scalpel.

;)