• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Post Your Whole Freakin' Collection!!!!

54 posts in this topic

I know what you're saying tim, but whatever. it makes people happy, let 'em post their top 2000 if they want

I know. I'm just poking fun at the trend and taking it to its logical extreme.

I knew I served a function here... I AM the logical extreme! :headbang:

I realize some may prefer the pressing threads, most recent "stunning" item on eBay, or fantasy league formations, but the sharing threads are by far my favorite thing on this site. I will see more and learn more in a week on this site than I could get by going to dozens of conventions.

But none of my westerns have purple covers or left-handed gunmen... :sorry:

Just post every freakin' book in your collection already!

Something like this?

big-collection-image1.jpg

I'm doing a where's waldo count on how many of these I have....

dang.....only 31 out of the group....but there are many on my want list....nice display. :golfclap:

108 total images so I've got 28.7% I've got a long way to go

Something like this?

big-collection-image1.jpg

I'm doing a where's waldo count on how many of these I have....

dang.....only 31 out of the group....but there are many on my want list....nice display. :golfclap:

108 total images so I've got 28.7% I've got a long way to go

I only have two of them :cry: The rest are on my wantlist :tonofbricks:

There's been this arms race of threads to post more and more books. Double runs became triple runs became quadruple runs became favorite issues became favorite covers became 10 best books.

Before we get to "Post your Favorite 100 books" or "Post Your Comics With a Vowel Somewhere in the Title", let's just cut to the chase.

Looks like Scrooge and Billy Parker have a lot to answer for! (I had nothing to do with it!) :fear:

This is funny. I put my head down for a few hours here in the UK and look what happens by the time I wake up!

Cimm makes this kind of image seem easy to create, which it isnt, but it is fun! I did this one not long before I started posting on the boards:

PlanetComics.jpg

Sweet, sweet Planet collection, Alanna! :applause:

There's been this arms race of threads to post more and more books. Double runs became triple runs became quadruple runs became favorite issues became favorite covers became 10 best books.

Before we get to "Post your Favorite 100 books" or "Post Your Comics With a Vowel Somewhere in the Title", let's just cut to the chase.

what is funny, is I was just about to start a thread, counting backwards, of my fav 100 :baiting:

No.

he doesn't mean you, g.a.tor. i swear, if i have to see your funny stuff run, it may put me off the hobby to the point that the next h'tage auction after november will be hawking "the cajun collection" from down south la. way.

he doesn't mean you, g.a.tor. i swear, if i have to see your funny stuff run, it may put me off the hobby to the point that the next h'tage auction after november will be hawking "the cajun collection" from down south la. way.

Hee hee - you guys crack me up!