• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Post Your Whole Freakin' Collection!!!!

54 posts in this topic

Repost from earlier this year. My Jumbo collection. (And I'm still looking for a #70...)

th_JumboComics21.jpgth_JumboComics29.jpgth_JumboComics31.jpgth_JumboComics47.jpgth_JumboComics56.jpg

th_JumboComics65.jpgth_JumboComics66.jpgth_JumboComics68.jpgth_JumboComics69.jpgth_JumboComics71.jpg

th_JumboComics72.jpgth_JumboComics73.jpgth_JumboComics74.jpgth_JumboComics75.jpgth_JumboComics76.jpg

th_JumboComics77.jpgth_JumboComics78.jpgth_JumboComics79.jpgth_JumboComics80.jpgth_JumboComics81.jpg

th_JumboComics82.jpgth_JumboComics83.jpgth_JumboComics84.jpgth_JumboComics85.jpgth_JumboComics86.jpg

th_JumboComics87.jpgth_JumboComics88.jpgth_JumboComics89.jpgth_JumboComics90.jpgth_JumboComics91.jpg

th_JumboComics92.jpgth_JumboComics93.jpgth_JumboComics94.jpgth_JumboComics95.jpgth_JumboComics96.jpg

th_JumboComics97.jpgth_JumboComics98.jpgth_JumboComics99.jpgth_JumboComics100.jpgth_JumboComics101.jpg

th_JumboComics102.jpgth_JumboComics103.jpgth_JumboComics104.jpgth_JumboComics105.jpgth_JumboComics106.jpg

th_JumboComics107.jpgth_JumboComics108.jpgth_JumboComics109.jpgth_JumboComics110.jpgth_JumboComics111.jpg

th_JumboComics112.jpgth_JumboComics113.jpgth_JumboComics114.jpgth_JumboComics115.jpgth_JumboComics116.jpg

th_JumboComics117.jpgth_JumboComics118.jpgth_JumboComics119.jpgth_JumboComics120.jpgth_JumboComics121.jpg

th_JumboComics122.jpgth_JumboComics123.jpgth_JumboComics124.jpgth_JumboComics125.jpgth_JumboComics126.jpg

th_JumboComics128.jpgth_JumboComics129.jpgth_JumboComics130.jpgth_JumboComics139.jpgth_JumboComics148.jpg

th_JumboComics148.jpg

Great hoppin' horny toads, Sean!!! That is a nice run of Jumbos ya got there (thumbs u

I know what you're saying tim, but whatever. it makes people happy, let 'em post their top 2000 if they want

I know. I'm just poking fun at the trend and taking it to its logical extreme.

I think we need a "grumpy" cover comics thread.

:makepoint:

There's been this arms race of threads to post more and more books. Double runs became triple runs became quadruple runs became favorite issues became favorite covers became 10 best books.

Before we get to "Post your Favorite 100 books" or "Post Your Comics With a Vowel Somewhere in the Title", let's just cut to the chase.

Just post every freakin' book in your collection already!

he doesn't mean you, g.a.tor. i swear, if i have to see your funny stuff run, it may put me off the hobby to the point that the next h'tage auction after november will be hawking "the cajun collection" from down south la. way.

Hee hee - you guys crack me up!

:pullhair: Don't encourage them!

I know what you're saying tim, but whatever. it makes people happy, let 'em post their top 2000 if they want

Would the collector need to be grumpy when they post or would just the cover be grumpy?

Would the collector need to be grumpy when they post or would just the cover be grumpy?

That depends on the mood of the person posting.

That depends on the mood of the person posting.

I wasn't grumpy when I started the thread. (shrug)

BUT I'M GRUMPY NOW!!!!!

(thumbs u

Those are not just an amazing set of books -- but the reds and oranges of most of them are really blazing -- always tough to find with Fiction House. Great collection!

(thumbs u

Those are not just an amazing set of books -- but the reds and oranges of most of them are really blazing -- always tough to find with Fiction House. Great collection!

Thanks - I have painstakingly upgraded whenever copies with better colors have come along. A never ending process!