• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1000 is handed to you to invest long-term in CGC Copper Age what do you do?

183 posts in this topic

2,000 comics from the 50 cent bin :)

:applause:

Because you know ONE DAY there'll be rare 1st appearances mixed in there somewhere.

Actually, this is what I do now whenever I go to a large show. I try to fill up a longbox with quality Copper books that most people still regard as drek. I can't tell you how many times I've taken a dollar book, added a $12 Modern slab, and found myself with a $50-$200 gem.

Regardless of what age we are talking about,right now I would be stocking up on

Hellboys 1st app.,TMNT#1,Gobbledygook #1 & #2,1st app. of the Crow.These and other indy books are the sleeping giants,but not for long. 2c

Isn't Bone a Copper Age title, or is it considered Modern? If CA, then I think they would be solid

Copper

Thanks I thought so. Given the ever growing use of it as educational medium in schools, I would think that the demand and value for original printings would be a solid investment

Isn't Bone a Copper Age title, or is it considered Modern? If CA, then I think they would be solid

Copper

Thanks I thought so. Given the ever growing use of it as educational medium in schools, I would think that the demand and value for original printings would be a solid investment

Didn't think of that. hm

Copper

Big Time (thumbs u