• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I am just curious to see whether they actually show the meeting between Glenn and Lucille or not. That is likely going to be a tad too graphic for TV audiences. I told my non-comic reading friends that like TWD TV show that Glenn can't be dead since he had not met Lucille yet. They did not understand, and I told them if the show follows the comic they would. lol

I am just curious to see whether they actually show the meeting between Glenn and Lucille or not. That is likely going to be a tad too graphic for TV audiences. I told my non-comic reading friends that like TWD TV show that Glenn can't be dead since he had not met Lucille yet. They did not understand, and I told them if the show follows the comic they would. lol

They showed something similar when they were in terminus, the kid who plays the penguin on Gotham got hit in the head with a bat , knocked out, then his throat slit. They showed that so

Neeegan with the accent over the E's is how it's pronounced....that's how I say it in my head so that's how everyone else should say it in their heads.

From now on I am pronouncing it Negreanu.

Neeegan with the accent over the E's is how it's pronounced....that's how I say it in my head so that's how everyone else should say it in their heads.

I always said it like Neeegan in my head anyways. For once I was right. Victory is mine!

that kid should have been smothered.... morgan WTF!?! even with a whole episode dedicated to your pacification... its still okay to let some insufficiently_thoughtful_person kill your friends? and just guessing here... carol buys the bat...

I always said it like Neeegan in my head anyways. For once I was right. Victory is mine!

:gossip: The N is silent, it's actually pronounced like this:

cff665dae041699813b2e5268c11f968.jpg

Its going to be Glenn. Was always going to be Glen who gets the bat. He's gone out of his way and almost was killed for it. Soon he will be.

They scare all the fans he's dead just to bring him back for a little while and then take him away. WD tv show does this all the time takes away the person you are rooting for. hm