• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

What about Ezekial? Those two don't even make sense together. I'm glad I sold all my books and I don't collect TV show collectibles. Goodbye TV show thread, I'll stick to the book.

Sasha. It's been pretty clear since last season that Sasha is taking on a lot of Michonne's comic mannerisms and mindset.

Didn't they use the last name Monroe for Diana already?

Yup; Deanna Monroe. Silly reason to change Paul's last name if that indeed happened, though.

People are very dumb and it would be something they'd continually get asked about. Not sure what they didn't use a different name for Deanna, though.

With the absence of Andrea, I had a feeling this would be happening (Rick + Michonne). Took longer than I thought it would, though!

Sidenote - with the intro of Jesus, if he becomes a fan-favorite (which eBay seems to be happening with 1st apps spiking), it worries me as well that Daryl may be getting to meet Lucille instead of Glenn. :fear:

So, two months have passed since the last episode. It appears nobody has told Rick about Negan and the Saviors they ran into.

We'll probably get Hilltop next week. Hopefully, somebody fills Rick in on what's happening in the outside world.

I think it's officially start to wear on me

I feel sometimes like I'm watching a live version of a bad what if episode

I don't expect it to be exactly as the comics but sometimes some of the decisions made by the writers with the existing characters I can't agree with