• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Prediction:

Since Rick has 1 hostage and the Saviors have 2; they insist on another hostage. Glenn volunteers and then is held until Negan can arrive to teach them a lesson.

???

At least Morgan is making the most of his free time, they are going to need what he's building.

A Jail Cell for Negan....

I hope its a zombie plow gate catcher to put on the front of a large truck. :wishluck:

We should have a way of knowing who here has read the comic and who hasn't. hm

1. Does anyone think those people sleeping either weren't alive to begin with or they died awfully calmly and quietly? Like REALLY without any movement or sound?

2. Apparently, again the Earth turns much faster now. They go in about 3 hours before dawn (according to Rick's plan) in total darkness and come out to a bright sunny morning. It's getting annoying.

3. And no one questions why this guy shows up at that ungodly hour? Vs. waiting until daybreak? That doesn't set off any alarm bells?

At least Morgan is making the most of his free time, they are going to need what he's building.

I hope its a zombie plow gate catcher to put on the front of a large truck. :wishluck:

Mmmhmm and Morgan shouldn't be alive if everything went by the comic book version. hm

Mmmhmm and Morgan shouldn't be alive if everything went by the comic book version. hm

So you have read the comic....then you know it's a door to jail cell, right?

So you have read the comic....then you know it's a door to jail cell, right?

There's a comic for this show :o

so when Daryl as asking where he got the bike...did he lose it when they were being shot at a few episodes back? Was that a Savior run in?

Thats what I took from it

I have to go back, I really dont remember what episode or what was going on or why they were being shot at. I think it was with Abraham and Sasha? No?

so when Daryl as asking where he got the bike...did he lose it when they were being shot at a few episodes back? Was that a Savior run in?

That was the bike he built that was taken from him, along with his crossbow by Dwight and Shelly who left him in the woods...just before he found the gas truck.

That was the bike he built that was taken from him, along with his crossbow by Dwight and Shelly who left him in the woods...just before he found the gas truck.

Ah, that's right. Thanks!

Wow, wow, wow, wow wow. Really solid episode that actually had be (literally) on the edge of my seat whenever they were skulking around the Saviors' base. I find it a little unbelievable that in this "kill 'em all" mission, they didn't cover 100% of the compound and check the garage. There are some sloppy writing plotholes on a weekly basis that keep coming up.