• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

2. Apparently, again the Earth turns much faster now. They go in about 3 hours before dawn (according to Rick's plan) in total darkness and come out to a bright sunny morning. It's getting annoying.

-----------

The smoked a pound of that herb that was growing in that back room. It took a little while to dry it out in the microwave. And they were chilling out eating all of the Savior's pizza afterward. This all took a while. This is why they were too high to realize that Carol and Maggie were nowhere to be found.

Synopsis of the last few eps released or did they just post a quote from the comics.

In the aftermath of a tragic blow, Eugene falls captured by Dwight, a member of the Saviors, whom are hell bent on getting even with Alexandria, Negan teaches Rick and company a brutal lesson, which shows that Rick and company finally have something to fear."

not like those who have read the comics don't know which way the last few might lean.

Edited by krighton

"In any case, it's going to be intense. Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln, and Lauren Cohan have all praised the brutality of the finale's -script. Specifically though, Morgan actor Lennie James says, "Firstly, it is a phenomenal piece of writing, but secondly, one of the greatest introductions of a character that I can remember in any television series, let alone in our television series."

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/walking-dead-negan-kill-173825664.html

That sounds like a game changer event to me. :sumo:

Weird seeing Maggie act more ruthless than Carol. Mama bear instincts kicking in? (shrug)

she was a raging hormone killing machine...no match for Carol though. I'm afraid Dwight kills Abe next week and Eugene is kidnapped and maybe Negan bashes his skull in. I could live with that outcome.