• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

RIP Metal Head Zombie. lol

Reminded me of the "golden crown" scene from game of thrones

That was tough to watch. He had it coming but what an ugly way to go. :eek:

Looks like someone threw him in a smelter or something or he was wearing some serious headgear before he turned to zombie. lol

man, last few episodes have been off the charts meh for me. after the episode, i thought, i don't know how much more of this i can take, then realized there are only 2 episodes left. theres my answer. been a few good scenes, but, overall, i am not impressed with this season.

i suppose i am looking forward to see who if anyone dies in the finale. maybe Carol?

Edited by simplyrob

man, last few episodes have been off the charts meh for me. after the episode, i thought, i don't know how much more of this i can take, then realized there are only 2 episodes left. theres my answer. been a few good scenes, but, overall, i am not impressed with this season.

i suppose i am looking forward to see who if anyone dies in the finale. maybe Carol?

I think most everyone is waiting for the Negan reveal.....a lot better than Season 4...I FFd through every Andrea scene

Edited by krighton

I had a feeling they would switch it up instead of killing Abe so soon. But now who will be their doctor? lol

I thought it was really crappy that not a single person was concerned about keeping the closet thing to a doctor that they had safe. Not even the doctor herself. :screwy:

Rick and his group of thugs just don't give a :censored: about anything.

Thank you talking dead for rositas wardrobe tonight. :D

She looked great as she kept exposing that lace black bra! :shy:

R_H

Guys come on she's a nice looking women but she's not off the charts. I live in Southern California and you can see hundreds of better looking women any day you hit the beach. In fact if you go to South Coast Plaza (Mall) on any weekend you will see at least 50 women in an hour who are better looking.

R_H

Guys come on she's a nice looking women but she's not off the charts. I live in Southern California and you can see hundreds of better looking women any day you hit the beach. In fact if you go to South Coast Plaza (Mall) on any weekend you will see at least 50 women in an hour who are better looking.

I live in San Diego. I see just as many. Doesn't mean Rosita lady wasn't hot on TD.

Was

R_H

I live in San Diego. I see just as many. Doesn't mean Rosita lady wasn't hot on TD.

Your correct but IMO she's not a hot looking women. She's a nice looking woman but if she was walking around at a Southern California beach in July she would be nothing special.

Hey I'm just expression my opinion. If some of you think she's hot and top shelf material thats fine. We all have different tastes in women.

Edited by raybowles