• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

What about Maggie's huge current role in the book? She's the leader of the Hilltop. I think they've been setting that up with her interactions with Deanna. Rick and Michonne joked that Maggie was barking orders. And I believe they're using Enid's character to take the role of Sophia in the comic which is why Enid is very close to Glenn and Maggie.

I really believe it's Glenn or at least SHOULD be Glenn.

They've subtly changed some of the story elements. Who dies. How they die. Etc. I am betting this one event will stay faithful to the comic book. Next season the opening scene is going to be Glenn's mangled hamburger head smothered into the dirt with 10 other people gawking in horror.

I think it's either Maggie or Daryl. Reedus looks like he scored a TV series and Cohan just busted out a movie.

Reedus has a 6 episode reality show (Ride with Norman or some such) where he rides with other people on motorcycles.

It's not a long term scripted gig.

Abraham gets Lucielled.

They are building the Abraham/Sasha relationship and the Rick/Michone relationship, so as to have the same story that the comics had where Holly was mistaken for Andrea and taken by the saviors.

If I recall correctly in the comics Holly gets taken because she sacrifices herself and gets captured, because she's PO'd about Abraham being shot with the crossbow.

In the TV show Sasha will sacrifice herself and get captured because she's PO'd that Abraham got the bat.

In the comics they took Holly because they thought it was Andrea, Ricks Woman.

In the TV show they will mistake Sasha for Michone.

Abraham gets Lucielled.

They are building the Abraham/Sasha relationship and the Rick/Michone relationship, so as to have the same story that the comics had where Holly was mistaken for Andrea and taken by the saviors.

If I recall correctly in the comics Holly gets taken because she sacrifices herself and gets captured, because she's PO'd about Abraham being shot with the crossbow.

In the TV show Sasha will sacrifice herself and get captured because she's PO'd that Abraham got the bat.

In the comics they took Holly because they thought it was Andrea, Ricks Woman.

In the TV show they will mistake Sasha for Michone.

That said, when Sasha is returned as a zombie with a bag over her head, she won't have Denise to bite... So I'm not ready to predict who that will be.

I am betting Daryl because I think they will continue the Glenn fake out. It's time for a big character to get snuffed. I was mostly betting Daryl because he has that new show...however I didn't know it was only a short series so that has me raising an eyebrow. My second guess is Abraham as he is probably the only one who could withstand one hit and not fall. Aaron...lame...Eugene...lame. If they make us wait all this time to see a secondary character bite it...ugh.

I'm surprised some of you guessed Maggie. I don't think the show would take that route.

Man I bet the cast are living a sh*t storm of people bribing them for the answer..,or even a clue.

If I could be told the real truth I would want to know. Would you guys? Or is the wait exciting?

The only sucky part to me is that somehow it will get out before the first episode airs. It will get posted on the spoiler pages somewhere and a member here will see it and post it as an "original" thought/prediction.

You guys know all this hype about who it is because "things are different on the TV show Because Reasons" crowd lets Kirkman Mind-&^% you all into thinking it is someone else, and I bet it is still Glenn that gets it. lol

The wait produces speculation and theories....not sure how this is a bad thing for fans or the show

I don't think it's a bad thing, really. I'm still a big fan. I understand the point of cliffhangers. Sometimes it's just frustrating. But after watching Talking Dead and hearing Kirkman say that the way it ended was because its how this story is supposed to end. The reveal and the aftermath of that will be the start of a new story.

Game of Thrones will be on soon and that will distract me. :popcorn:

It's certainly generating discussion that's for sure. I hope, as others have said, that the info doesn't 'leak' out.

Upon further thought...

I don't think it can be Abe, as the Abe/Sasha romance still has more to be played out.

Daryl has unresolved issues with Dwight.

The Walking Dead is essentially Carls story, so I think he is safe.

A minor character like Eugene or Rosita would be an absolute cop-out and a complete anti-climax, so....

That leaves Rick, Michonne (and maybe killing off the major Afro-American character might be inappropriate) or Maggie....

That's why I feel Maggie may just be the one.

Maybe.

It's certainly generating discussion that's for sure. I hope, as others have said, that the info doesn't 'leak' out.

Upon further thought...

I don't think it can be Abe, as the Abe/Sasha romance still has more to be played out.

Daryl has unresolved issues with Dwight.

The Walking Dead is essentially Carls story, so I think he is safe.

A minor character like Eugene or Rosita would be an absolute cop-out and a complete anti-climax, so....

That leaves Rick, Michonne (and maybe killing off the major Afro-American character might be inappropriate) or Maggie....

That's why I feel Maggie may just be the one.

Maybe.

I hope it's not Maggie :luhv:

The only sucky part to me is that somehow it will get out before the first episode airs. It will get posted on the spoiler pages somewhere and a member here will see it and post it as an "original" thought/prediction.[/quote

That's my worry as well.