• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

It's Abraham or Glenn.

No one cares about Eugene, Aaron, Sasha or Rosita.

Negan stated it wasn't Rick or Carl.

Won't be Maggie or Michonne.

For over a year I thought it would be Darryl, but I no longer think so.

I think you're right. Glenn is who should get it. Follow the book, bigger impact on the audience.

There are probably quite a few people that wouldn't mind seeing Abe get it after his abrupt dumping of Rosita. He basically told her, "I got with you because you were all that was available".

It's Abraham or Glenn.

I think you're right. Glenn is who should get it. Follow the book, bigger impact on the audience.

There are probably quite a few people that wouldn't mind seeing Abe get it after his abrupt dumping of Rosita. He basically told her, "I got with you because you were all that was available".

Yeah, I never understood that. She is absolutely gorgeous, smart, good personality and kind of a badass. What more does he want and how is Sasha better in any way? (shrug)

It's Abraham or Glenn.

Yeah, I never understood that. She is absolutely gorgeous, smart, good personality and kind of a badass. What more does he want and how is Sasha better in any way? (shrug)

He's copying whatever Rick is doing? hm

I'm going to say Abe, something about when negan said " well you took that like a man" just seems to me that Abe would be the only one not phased by one bat strike

not sure what you are talking about here.

Negan never said that.

I'm going to say Abe, something about when negan said " well you took that like a man" just seems to me that Abe would be the only one not phased by one bat strike

not sure what you are talking about here.

Negan never said that.

He said "Takin' it like a champ." The writers were careful to avoid any mention of male or female.

I think the creative team gets a couple months to figure out what they want to do! Maybe process some of the Internet feedback and buzz surrounding the event. Logically it should be Glenn, fan favorite, on the show since day one. Would silence some of the critics (like USA today life) that say the show won't kill off a tier 1 character. Abraham is also a possibility, but I think slightly less likely. Anyone else except Daryl would be outside the probable and likely cheapen the event and hurt the show. Nothing against Eugene, Aaron or the others.

If they are going to kill a minor character, then to show it before the season ends means there isn't a cliffhanger at all. Killing a major character would be a cliffhanger even if they did show it because it would shock the audience into wanting to know what the response is.

You guys are missing all the clues, you have to go back to who shot Mr Burns, back at the conclusion of Season 6 of the Simpsons (Coincidence)

He was shot by Maggie who is a baby, well Maggie has a baby in her and is the cliffhanger to this season also!

Edited by Zack1973