• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Thought there would be more chatter seeing there are only 4 days to go!

2 bits of news - Frank Darabont is suing for $200m as his share of profits from AMC - seems odd that he didn't have an agreement in place if he was so invested in the show.

2nd - the 'kill' in Season 7 seems to have been leaked - it's unanimously the same on multiple web sites - although, again, how seriously you take this is up to you.

Negan

kills 2

Spoilers ahead!

Glenn and Abraham - Abe first.

Make of that what you will!

The lawsuit has been going on for a while.

2 bits of news - Frank Darabont is suing for $200m as his share of profits from AMC - seems odd that he didn't have an agreement in place if he was so invested in the show.

2nd - the 'kill' in Season 7 seems to have been leaked - it's unanimously the same on multiple web sites - although, again, how seriously you take this is up to you.

Negan

kills 2

Spoilers ahead!

Takes a long while for stuff to get to Australia mate, we should have those new fangled teleofone thingies soon.

I hear the Walking Dead might be a TV show one day - nothing escapes us Aussies.

Negan

kills 2

Spoilers ahead!

Takes a long while for stuff to get to Australia mate, we should have those new fangled teleofone thingies soon.

I hear the Walking Dead might be a TV show one day - nothing escapes us Aussies.

Same old "Beige"

My guess is that it's Abraham......new trailer shows blood on Rick's face (right side)

Maggie was immediately on his right......then Abraham

Since Negan doesnt kill "women or children" Abraham get to meet Lucille up close and very personal.....

P.S. I also think Negan chops off Rick's hand with that hatchet in this episode