• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

yikes. i knew abraham was a goner because he made perfect sense .. no emotional vulnerabilities/baggage/dependents, would kill negan the first chance he got. rick can be made a slave to protect his loved ones. glenn was just F.U. punishment.

Well that puts an end to TWD for me. I don't care if it is being fairly true to the source material. TWD is not the same any more. There are too many sick people in the world that I cannot support a show that could put any more twisted thoughts into their heads... I hope Darryl's the last man standing when this all ends.

At least I still have Westworld on Sunday nights :applause:

Bro...come on. Yes bashing in heads is a bit twisted but Negan is actually a fairly sane guy. The Governor was a lot more twisted than him. Especially in the comics. I mean watch whatever you want, but as a person who watches HBO shows. .(known for being much more graphic). you're really saying you're done with TWD?

So wow... Damn wowwww!

Just when everyone's counting Kirkman out (with FTWD & Outcast) he comes back with THIS!

This to me proves that Kirkman is and always will be made for TWD. Nothing else. Thats his calling in life

Even through the slower seasons, it all came down to Negan. He knew he can do anything he effin wanted, as long as he has this EPIC storyline ready to go.

I could have not imagine a better interpretation of WD 100 than with this episode. Borrowed alot of elements from the book, brilliant build up, Dramatic cinematography, beautiful BEAUTIFUL acting by all. The entire cast is just spot on. Negan and Maggie stole the show. ABSOLUTELY FUKIN STOLE THE SHOW

Takes alot for this old man to cry from a movie/TV show.. and sure as hell I was weeping like a baby

Kudos to you Kirkman. Long live the Walking Dead

Great episode, but I think it would have been better if they

Killed Abe in the finale, then surprise with killing Glenn in last night's premiere.

I like that idea. That certainly would've worked.

So wow... Damn wowwww!

Just when everyone's counting Kirkman out (with FTWD & Outcast) he comes back with THIS!

This to me proves that Kirkman is and always will be made for TWD. Nothing else. Thats his calling in life

Even through the slower seasons, it all came down to Negan. He knew he can do anything he effin wanted, as long as he has this EPIC storyline ready to go.

I could have not imagine a better interpretation of WD 100 than with this episode. Borrowed alot of elements from the book, brilliant build up, Dramatic cinematography, beautiful BEAUTIFUL acting by all. The entire cast is just spot on. Negan and Maggie stole the show. ABSOLUTELY FUKIN STOLE THE SHOW

Takes alot for this old man to cry from a movie/TV show.. and sure as hell I was weeping like a baby

I don't know what you are talking about. everyone I know that watched outcast thought it was very good. I thought it got better with each episode. I'm looking forward to season two.

So wow... Damn wowwww!

I don't know what you are talking about. everyone I know that watched outcast thought it was very good. I thought it got better with each episode. I'm looking forward to season two.

+1 Outcast was well done from score to creepy factor.

So wow... Damn wowwww!

Soooo... from this whole write up everyones person_without_enough_empathying that me and the ratings hate on outcast. ok

How about Outcast is GREAT! can we move on or are we still negotiating

So wow... Damn wowwww!

Soooo... from this whole write up everyones person_without_enough_empathying that me and the ratings hate on outcast. ok

This guy wants half your s*** or he'll come knocking down walls and busting skulls!

Edited by natevegas

So wow... Damn wowwww!

+

Love love loved it! Insane episode. So well done. They did such a service to the fans. Bravo!

Edited by nikocb

So wow... Damn wowwww!

I kind of got the same vibe. You're my dude and I absolutely love The Walking Dead. That being said, Outcast and a little less so, Fear the Walking Dead aren't too far behind in my book. As for reviews, Outcast and The Walking Dead are with a 4% or 5% of each other. Fear on the other hand is far less well received by fandom though the critics like it as well as the other 2 per Rotten Tomatoes.

I still think TWD is a better comic than TV show and Outcast is a better TV show than comic. I would have left this all alone except you left out Invincible. How can you leave out Invincible ? :roflmao: A superhero comic as well written as anything I've ever read. I don't believe Kirkman deserves to be pigeonholed. He is an immense talent today in the way Stan Lee was when I was a kid. Just sayin'. :foryou:

So wow... Damn wowwww!

I kind of got the same vibe. You're my dude and I absolutely love The Walking Dead. That being said, Outcast and a little less so, Fear the Walking Dead aren't too far behind in my book. As for reviews, Outcast and The Walking Dead are with a 4% or 5% of each other. Fear on the other hand is far less well received by fandom though the critics like it as well as the other 2 per Rotten Tomatoes.

I still think TWD is a better comic than TV show and Outcast is a better TV show than comic. I would have left this all alone except you left out Invincible. How can you leave out Invincible ? :roflmao: A superhero comic as well written as anything I've ever read. I don't believe Kirkman deserves to be pigeonholed. He is an immense talent today in the way Stan Lee was when I was a kid. Just sayin'. :foryou:

Who is this Stan Lee child you speak of? The child I think you are talking about was Stanley Lieber. :baiting::hi:

So wow... Damn wowwww!

This guy wants half your s*** or he'll come knocking down walls and busting skulls!

eddie-murphy-joke-half.jpg

So wow... Damn wowwww!

Just to compare. Day and night :foryou:

OUTCAST

WD

I agree that Kirkman is an innovator and a MAJOR player in Modern comics history. Said it for awhile. WD is his X-Men