• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That was boring as Hell, but The Strain last night....WOW

Was The Strain the season finale? Need to catch up on the last couple eps.

Yup. And what a season finale it was !!! Didn't think the show could surprise me.......boy was I wrong !!!

It was all about levity; there was no way they were going to keep up that intensity. They frequently do this.

They needed to give a mental break and not have anyone die for a change.

I expected the sudden slowdown in this episode. It's still good. Ezekiel is spot-on.

One thing though, I'm tired of characters getting an epiphany of sorts that they need to leave their place of comfort. I just don't find it plausible.

I really enjoyed it with the exception of Carol. I typically like her character, but she was getting on my nerves last night. I thought the actor playing King Ezekiel knocked it out of the park. Great casting in my opinion.

+1 on the Ezekiel casting. I wasn't sure how I was going to react to his portrayal, but I enjoyed every moment he was on the screen. Jerry was awesome, too. I hope he's around for a while.

Also, I have a feeling that the Daryl and Sanctuary saga is going to be similar to the Carl at Sanctuary story in the comics. Granted, Negan is going to have more fun with Daryl than he did Carl, but it'll allow us to get a look inside the inner workings of Sanctuary and how Negan runs such a tight ship. 2c

I said the same thing to friends at work.

In the book Negan let's Carl off the hook because he's a kid with moxy, the show Carl is too close to adulthood. He'd have to pay for such an affront to Negan's way of doing things.

They'll use Daryl's time with the Saviours to show us the inner workings of their home, and I'm also guessing Daryl will take over Dwights roll from the comics moving forward.

Comic Dwight just feels like Daryl

it's interesting how zombies are almost a non issue nowadays for these characters unless there are like 2000 of them coming at you or one surprises you while turning a corner or from behind a tree.

5 or 10 used to horrific and terrifying for the survivors. now carol can take that many out in 90 seconds.

Daryl's not looking too good. I was half expecting Ramsey Bolton to make a guest appearance eating a sausage.

4f0EIIl.gif

thank you. i am not so good at this technology stuff. i didn't remember the sausage being so long.