• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Amazing episode but something is indeed wrong. In previous years, one hour after the mid season finale we'd have 50 posts. Mine is the second....what is going on?

Jim

Great episode indeed. I think people are just so used to Walking Dead being part of their Sunday routine after all these years the new episode is like reading the paper in the morning. Oh hey look good news today. Next week, oh bad news...Eventually you just stop talking to people about it... But you still check out the news every day.

Amazing episode but something is indeed wrong. In previous years, one hour after the mid season finale we'd have 50 posts. Mine is the second....what is going on?

Jim

Comics as a whole are off imo. December is always off but I've been buying stuff off ebay like I'm the only person on the planet. This seems considerably better/worse than a seasonal adjustment.

As for the series itself ? I'm loving the last 2 episodes but was down on the 2 to 3 before those shows. February should be fun (thumbs u

Methinks they've gots to be at least starting All Out War. How could they not be? Also expect some of the "man in the boots" episodes as well as an episode dedicated to one particular character, like they always do.

Edit: hey look, my 300th post! ?

Edited by dpiercy

I really felt for

Aaron when he was being beaten up and he still managed to stay positive about he whole thing.

I shed a tear when

Daryl nodded to Rick and they hugged each other.

Great mid-season ender. Negan is really good in being a character you'd love to hate. JDM is thin though without the jacket, and he looks older sans facial hair.

Jim

I think it's just this board. There's very little interesting discussion going on here lately.

I really felt for

Aaron when he was being beaten up and he still managed to stay positive about he whole thing.

I shed a tear when

Daryl nodded to Rick and they hugged each other.

Great mid-season ender. Negan is really good in being a character you'd love to hate. JDM is thin though without the jacket, and he looks older sans facial hair.

Have to agree about Negan. I always considered him a physically imposing character in the comic but in the TV show he's skinny and older. JDM plays a wonderful villain but it's not the Negan from the comic.

Jim

I think it's just this board. There's very little interesting discussion going on here lately.

I wish Modern comics would actually give us something good/interesting/positive to talk about.... :sorry: