• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Why can't we just have All Out War the way it was written in the comics? It's a shame the TV people think their inane ideas add value to the show.

Agreed.  I can only imagine that the writers believe they've built Negan and the Saviors up so much that it would be implausible that Alexandria, the Hilltop and the Kingdom alone could beat them.  

I still enjoy the show, but the writers are taking too many liberties that lead to plot holes and confusion.  For instance, when the Saviors first show up to collect all of Alexandria's weapons: since the writers had Rick and his crew knock off that initial Savior outpost, they had so many weapons there that they could have easily stood up on the wall and taken out Negan and everyone with him.  Regarding the trash people, they watched the person on the boat for how long and never grabbed him or his supplies, but one of them was willing to scale Alexandria's wall, risk encountering a whole town and kidnap Gabriel to get them?  And I'm not sure why they were ready to jump into the fray after Rick's killing of Winslow.  Rick was going to die until Michonne stepped in and told him to dump garbage on the thing, so it's not like he was exuding leadership at that particular moment.  

Negan is a nut doing that to the doc. That bit of writing was near unbelievable. Any doctor in a zombie apocalypse would have incalculable value. I know he said they had another doc, but having 2 would give a huge advantage over any community. What happens if the remaining doc dies? People in WD die all the time...That was a very expensive point he made. Not great writing there. Overall, I thought it was a very good episode though.

2 hours ago, Okeydoke said:

Negan is a nut doing that to the doc. That bit of writing was near unbelievable. Any doctor in a zombie apocalypse would have incalculable value. I know he said they had another doc, but having 2 would give a huge advantage over any community. What happens if the remaining doc dies? People in WD die all the time...That was a very expensive point he made. Not great writing there. Overall, I thought it was a very good episode though.

I liked the latest episode. The killing of the doctor sends a message: no one is safe, Negan's rules or else!

I enjoyed tonight's episode (but I enjoy them all) - I will say, though, that

Spoiler

The whole 'Rick wants to spend a few more days on the road' thing was not like Rick at all.  I get he's sad about Glenn and all but seriously?  His 2 kids could get taken by Negan at any time and he's cool with killing more time on the road?  Get back and be ready for another Saviors visit so you can take care of business and gather those guns on the side...it's a time crunch but you got kids, Rick! rantrant

But I did like it always, though!  Bring on the "All Out War" storyline!!!

I liked the amusement park WD style exploration.  I'm a bit confused why Rosita thinks she can basically do anything when she failed the first time hardcore and people died because of it.  I'm enjoying these episodes but her attitude this season really is grinding my gears.

13 hours ago, natevegas said:

I liked the amusement park WD style exploration.  I'm a bit confused why Rosita thinks she can basically do anything when she failed the first time hardcore and people died because of it.  I'm enjoying these episodes but her attitude this season really is grinding my gears.

Yah, cool episode, but stupid idea to have Rosita and Tyreese's sister, Bernice, go after Negan.

I really enjoyed Rick & Michonne's Zombie Carnival Adventure Show, but let's face it, if the zombie apocalypse hadn't come along, TV Rosita would be that crazy ex-girlfriend that drives by your house at night to see if your car is still in the driveway.  She's going through an awful lot for a guy that dumped her.

2 minutes ago, Doc McCoy said:

I really enjoyed Rick & Michonne's Zombie Carnival Adventure Show, but let's face it, if the zombie apocalypse hadn't come along, TV Rosita would be that crazy ex-girlfriend that drives by your house at night to see if your car is still in the driveway.  She's going through an awful lot for a guy that dumped her.

She has issues while I just have back issues.  lol

I like the show, I really do, but everything in this universe is so convenient it's becoming less than funny and downright annoying. Alexandria has been there as a haven since the beginning of apocalypse but no one has bothered to venture more than a mile or two out to look for supplies? They're finding everything that they NEED (lots of guns and people) exactly when they need it.

Also, Rick has adopted Lori's parenting techniques. Lucky kids. :facepalm: