• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

As we were watching, my wife and I thought it would've been funny if the tiger pounced on Carl by mistake! ?

That's always been a glaring point in this series; Negan takes everyone's guns (though everyone seemed to have some in the finale), yet he lets Ezekiel keep a freaking tiger!?! :ohnoez:

@Doc McCoy I can only assume that since the Saviors had the deal with Ezekiel to always meet outside and away from the Kingdom, Negan never knew about the tiger. If he did he probably thought of it as just a caged animal, not some trained attack dog!

4 hours ago, Jayman said:

@Doc McCoy I can only assume that since the Saviors had the deal with Ezekiel to always meet outside and away from the Kingdom, Negan never knew about the tiger. If he did he probably thought of it as just a caged animal, not some trained attack dog!

Probably right, but I would think at some point and time, Negan would have been to the Kingdom, if only once to set up the initial deal.  

4 hours ago, Doc McCoy said:

That's always been a glaring point in this series; Negan takes everyone's guns (though everyone seemed to have some in the finale), yet he lets Ezekiel keep a freaking tiger!?! :ohnoez:

My issue was how no one saw the Tiger get that close to Negan and his group without anyone saying... "Oh... Look! A Tiger! Shoot it!" 

3 hours ago, Magneto said:

8 hours ago, Doc McCoy said:

My issue was how no one saw the Tiger get that close to Negan and his group without anyone saying... "Oh... Look! A Tiger! Shoot it!" 

Tigers stalk in stealth mode! :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Magneto said:

When a Bengal Tiger stalks its prey rarely does the prey see it before the stike.  Alexandia safe zone has lots of trees, grass, houses and high wall.  That tiger could have stayed hidden in a number of ways before it attacked.

Do you really think the tiger would announce its location with a giant growl as it started to run?  Its not cartoon time predators don't do heads up things like that.

Edited by natevegas

My willing suspension of disbelief let me enjoy the Shiva sequence lol. It was fun to watch, but now I do wonder if Negan actually did know about her or not...

Sasha becoming a zombie kept the finale  from being (what I half expected to be) a bust. Love seeing main characters turn for some reason. And get to chew an enemies face off.

All in all...they did too much with this season. I'll echo that it absolutely had too much "filler." I had to force myself to watch way too much. I think there may have been 3-4 episodes I enjoyed. Hate to complain, because i enjoy being a fan. But it's not a good sign when tuning in seems to be a chore.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:37 AM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

My willing suspension of disbelief let me enjoy the Shiva sequence lol. It was fun to watch, but now I do wonder if Negan actually did know about her or not...

Sasha becoming a zombie kept the finale  from being (what I half expected to be) a bust. Love seeing main characters turn for some reason. And get to chew an enemies face off.

All in all...they did too much with this season. I'll echo that it absolutely had too much "filler." I had to force myself to watch way too much. I think there may have been 3-4 episodes I enjoyed. Hate to complain, because i enjoy being a fan. But it's not a good sign when tuning in seems to be a chore.

I think what helps slog through is the knowledge of the books and the exciting events to come.  I could see how people without that knowledge could tune out.

I enjoyed the season....of course I live in a bubble and don't watch any other shows on TV. It entertained me and can't wait until next season. I could pick it a part like all shows and movies but for me that takes the fun out of it.

There is more that I like about the show then not. 

Sigh........seriously Rick....they are all just standing right in front of you for like 10 minutes. Point....aim.....fire... No more Negan. It's really not that hard.