• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SITE LAUNCHED - WWW.SLAB-PRO.COM

66 posts in this topic

I hope it is ok that I post this here because I am listed in the Advertising section.

Please check www.slab-pro.com for your graded comic book protection needs. Slab-Pro is a unique rubber mold that protects and enhances your graded comics. Also available soon are our Screen Shield Protectors - protects your cases from scatches, dealer and pricing labels and PREVENTS UP TO 99% OF HARMFUL UV RAYS.

Enjoy!

PREVENTS UP TO 99% OF HARMFUL UV RAYS.

Enjoy!

I'm interested in this...I am curious how you sure you are of the claim of 99% of UV rays. Are you positive about this claim?

I will order a pair if this is true.

Thanks

That's a very cool product,the only issue I have is the cost.I have sixty+ slabs and at 14.99 a piece that's quite alot of money,I have only a small fraction of slabs most people on the boards do.If one buys a considerably large order,would there be some kind of discount? Thanx for your time.

Dave

That's a very cool product,the only issue I have is the cost.I have sixty+ slabs and at 14.99 a piece that's quite alot of money,I have only a small fraction of slabs most people on the boards do.If one buys a considerably large order,would there be some kind of discount? Thanx for your time.

Dave

I see the clear shields are $4.99....you also get two of them...still not cheap but not horrible if you only plan on displaying a few books.

Dave

I see the clear shields are $4.99....you also get two of them...still not cheap but not horrible if you only plan on displaying a few books.

I would'nt be in it for the UV rays,because displaying the books is never a good thing.I just think that the colored holders would be real nice to protect the case itself on the shelf,and handling.Personally I can think of a nice Showcase #22 that I can buy instead of a thousand dollars for these holders,but I do like them.

Dave

I would'nt be in it for the UV rays,because displaying the books is never a good thing.I just think that the colored holders would be real nice to protect the case itself on the shelf,and handling.Personally I can think of a nice Showcase #22 that I can buy instead of a thousand dollars for these holders,but I do like them.

I have 9 treasuries framed in double-glass (front and back) frames. The dimensions are obviously bigger than a slab. Wondering if they have the UV protectors for magazine sized slabs as I might be able to hack that size for the treasury frames I've got.

Also wondering whether the protector covers from the top to the bottom of the slab covering the label and the book? It could be the angular perspective used in the photo, but it doesn't appear that the protector covers the entire slab face from top to bottom.

The Protective Shipping angle is probably a non-starter as most sellers probably wouldn't want to spend ANOTHER $15 protecting a slab for shipment.

Otherwise, a giant bumper for a CGC case is intriguing... It might even stop the antenna interference. hm

Dave

I have like 200+ slabs.. This would cost as much as me buying a Nice Tec 359 or 225... Pass