• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SITE LAUNCHED - WWW.SLAB-PRO.COM

66 posts in this topic

It would have been nicer if he hadn't pimped his stuff in General in the first place.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just an arsehole who believes that rules are there for reasons that ultimately benefit us all.

You had the arsehole part right :baiting:

It would have been nicer if he hadn't pimped his stuff in General in the first place.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just an arsehole who believes that rules are there for reasons that ultimately benefit us all.

You had the arsehole part right :baiting:

Well, everybody's got one.

Just ask your wife. :baiting:

The Protective Shipping angle is probably a non-starter as most sellers probably wouldn't want to spend ANOTHER $15 protecting a slab for shipment.

Otherwise, a giant bumper for a CGC case in intriguing... It might even stop the antenna interference. hm

:frustrated: Hate being beat to the obvious joke

:)

I can't think of a better SPAM item to encase my qualified and low grade Modern Drek in. :baiting:

You would think they would use better books on the main page... Or is that the cheapest stuff they could buy off Ebay?

I'm unusually cranky at the moment if you couldn't tell.

I can't think of a better SPAM item to encase my qualified and low grade Modern Drek in. :baiting:

You would think they would use better books on the main page... Or is that the cheapest stuff they could buy off Ebay?

Don't be cranky, be happy.

Hi this is Slab-Pro's secretary. Normally our business hours are from 9-5, but since this was one of the first sites we posted on, I did want to check back and see the feedback. We did post first under the CGC website because your forums inspired our products. Please feel free to contact us through email (info@slab-pro.com) or post your questions on here and we will answer your inquiries.

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place on the message boards.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thank you,

slab-pro.com

The point of the colors is that they match the labels... except for black. :gossip:

Woulda been nice if the guy would have stuck around long enough to answer posted questions (as HOTFLIPS does) hm

Indeed. He was just ''in & out'' like that. (shrug)

"Me likey the Stranger."

I am going to impulse buy the poop out of some of these!

Hi this is Slab-Pro's secretary. Normally our business hours are from 9-5, but since this was one of the first sites we posted on, I did want to check back and see the feedback. We did post first under the CGC website because your forums inspired our products. Please feel free to contact us through email (info@slab-pro.com) or post your questions on here and we will answer your inquiries.

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place on the message boards.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thank you,

slab-pro.com

The outreach is appreciated. Though if I could offer you guys some free, but valuable advice - don't start a post on these forums, or anyplace else in the social Web and expect to corral interested parties to an email address. You have a Website that serves this function already.

It is fairly bad form, and if anything, what you should do is respond to questions on the same sites you're using to generate audience attention and interest. Communities like this will see right through such acts of opportunism. By responding here, you have a crowd-sourced Q&A as a point of reference and more importantly, you avert any adversity of being coined a spammer.

I'll help get things rolling by posting a link to my question from page 2

Good afternoon,

I apologize for posting our email address on the site. I have every intension of checking back on the boards to see if there are any questions and will reply as soon as I can.

The clear protector does cover the entire slab from top to bottom which of course includes the label. Right now we offer just the standard size which is for graded cases and raw books. Coming in October we will have all sizes for certified cases.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Slab-Pro