• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SITE LAUNCHED - WWW.SLAB-PRO.COM

66 posts in this topic

Dave,

We always will have a promotion. Right now if you place an order for 10 of a color you will receive 1 free. This is just one of the many discounts that will be offered on our site.

Of course if a large order is placed we will definitely work something out with the customer such as free shipping, more free, etc.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

slab-pro

Thanks for the response. I'm wondering if you or the manufacturer would be able to offer those UV protective shields in 10" (width) x 13.5" (height) and if they would work on glass. If so, I'm interested.

I know it's a custom, but I thought I'd ask just in case you had another application for them. Technically, the above measurements are slightly larger than the mags. Otherwise I'll have to try using the magazine sized ones when they are available.

When placing an order with our manufacturer, they require that we order in extremely large quantities.

My suggestion to you is, when our magazine size protectors become available try ordering a set. If it does not fit and you are not satisfied, I will put in a special request to order the custom size that you are looking for free of charge. All of the protectors stick onto plastic and glass with out any residue, are easy to remove and are reusable. Just wipe down the case with a cloth and apply.

Hope this helps!

Our prices are based on the cost of manufacturing the rubber silicone. We thought that considering the excellent quality and the size of Slab-Pro that 14.99 was a very fair price. I see that everyones concern is that they have so many slabbed books and it would be a lot to buy 1 for every book, which is understandable.

With great respect to the CGC chat board members, although we are currently not set up to have coupon/promotional codes, all CGC board members only can click on the:

"Optional: add questions or comments about your order"

section located under our "Payment and Other Information" and type "CGC" to receive a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE offer. Please also specify the color of the free Slab-Pro you would like. We will only offer this discount until September 10th. We are very convinced that once you have 1 and see the quality and the benefits of Slab-Pro, it will be well worth the price!

For the CGC board members the BUY 2 GET 1 FREE promo is good until Sept. 10th. We currently have the BUY 10 GET 1 FREE offer that will last a little longer until we come out with another special discount.

Our screen protectors are reusable. Aside from the CGC cases, they also stick onto glass and the myler bags. Below are some of the other benefits.

Anti-Scratch

Prevents damage to the case when removing price stickers and dealer labels

Easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue

Prevents 99% of harmful UV rays

FYI…Slab-Pro will be attending this year’s NEW YORK COMIC CON!!!!

Come visit Slab-Pro at booth #2700 located next to the main entrance escalators in the Dealer’s Section. We will have a huge inventory of all 5 colors of Slab-Pro and our Clear Protectors. This is a great opportunity for us and our customers to come see our product in person.

It’s been a pleasure speaking to all our clients and it would be great to see you there.

Hey,

FYI...OUR CLEAR SHIELD PROTECTORS ARE IN STOCK!!! Anyone who has pre-ordered, orders will start shipping out in 24 hours.

I would like to address the concerns about the boxes. Slab-Pro does indeed fit into the CGC magazine size box.

For all our customers that have already purchased from us, please send us some pics. We would love to see your graded books displayed with Slab-Pro. These photos will be posted on our site.

Just as a reminder...WE WILL BE AT NY COMIC CON THIS YEAR - BOOTH #2700!!! Please stop by our booth and check out our products and take advantage of our special promotional price! Also being displayed at the Con for pre-order is Slab-Pro in 3 new colors - CLEAR AND 2 SHADES OF RED. We hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Slab-Pro

Our website has been updated with a BUY 5 GET 2 FREE promotion.

We completely understand that most collectors have more than 1 CGC book so we now offer bulk options. THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE! Please contact us to hear about our pricing options.

Tabcom,

We got your order and we greatly appreciate your business. Just wanted to let you know that your items shipped out today and as a thank you to our first time customers we included an additional FREE Universal Slab-Pro.

If there is anything further we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Slab-Pro

Testimonial for my fellow Boardies. I purchased a book from Slab-pro and they were a pleasure to deal with. You can tell they truly want to satisfy their customers.

The book came with a Slab-Pro guard and I REALLY like it ! It is not only cool looking but very functional. It acts as a book-end for my slabs on the shelf, preventing any slipping.

While it would probably not be worthwhile to 'guard' every slab you own I can see having it for my better comics and 'book-ends'. Check it out, I think you will like them.