• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

Last 12 cent issues, so kinda bronzish:

bag4.jpg

bag5.jpg

It's great seeing some of these really old packs. So amazing that any comics have remained intact/unopened in their original packaging! Wow, 5 books in one pack - what other comics are hidden inside?

I dunno, but the concept of buying five books like this to save one cent off of cover price seems a bit ridiculous to me

Last 12 cent issues, so kinda bronzish:

bag4.jpg

bag5.jpg

It's great seeing some of these really old packs. So amazing that any comics have remained intact/unopened in their original packaging! Wow, 5 books in one pack - what other comics are hidden inside?

Atom and Hawkman, Unexpected and Challengers of the Unknown

I'm surprised there's been little activity in this thread. Are multi-packs that unloved? :sorry: I know there are lots of more modern-y packs that I've seen around that I don't have, I was hoping we'd get more sharing of those. C'mon people, fire up those scanners. Yeah, yeah, I'm guilty of not hitting the scanner too. :sorry:

That said, every day that goes by I think I'll make some time soon to scan a bunch of packs. So maybe soon! :wishluck: For now, I'll post up some pics I've snagged elsewhere...

DC Special Collector's Pack

Contents: Adventures of Superman #500 and ?

June 1993

adventuresofsuperman500.jpg

OK, I've spent some time with the scanner so here come some packs! :cloud9: It'll probably take me a while to figure out the middle issue in some of the packs with particularly the Whitman/Gold Key titles being the hardest. If you can ID any by sight, please call them out!

Marvel multi-pack

Contents: Incredible Hulk #238, 239, 240

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg