• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

Last 12 cent issues, so kinda bronzish:

bag4.jpg

bag5.jpg

I posted this five years ago, I have still never seen another one like it. What else is cool is that it has a cardboard top instead of just plastic. The interior books are Atom and the Hawkman, Unexpected and Challengers of the Unknown. Total B-team books, but a cool set any ways.

I finally got around to taking group pics of the various comic multi-packs I've picked up over the last 13 years:

th_Marvel%20Multi-Packs%20of%203%20and%204%20comics_zpst8kofe0l.jpgth_Marvel%20Multi-Packs%20of%203%20comics%20all%20Transformers%20456_zpss1n99ocd.jpgth_Marvel%20Multi-packs%20of%205%20comics_zpsrkv4lsvp.jpgth_Marvel%20Multi-Packs%20of%203%20comics_zpsgtmumqqc.jpgth_Marvel%20and%20Image%20Pedigree%20Multi-Packs%20of%20comics_zpsdtbxlkcf.jpg

th_Marvel%20and%20Whitman%20Comic%20Multi-Packs_zpsux4q2pyi.jpgth_DC%20and%20Image%20Comic%20Multi-Packs_zpsndhfll61.jpgth_Archie%20Comics%20Multi-packs_zpsp4buxvqj.jpgth_Now%20Comics%20Multi-Packs_zpsdkydl0o8.jpg

Both of the Marvel Super-Heroes packs have issue #8 in them. Two of the Marvel 5-packs have Iron Man #304 in them. :)

I picked this up about a week ago. I think I'm going to open the bag. While I have mixed emotions about doing so, here are my reasons:

1. I collect CGC Bronze Anniversary issues, and need this direct edition of IM 100.

2. The condition of the bag is weak. The back header is black as if painted (?).

3. I mostly collect Marvel Multi-Mags, and this bag style is an oddball for my collection.

4. I want to know what the free prize is.

IMG_4555_1.jpg

Some more fun multi-packs.

Shogun Warriors #1 was available in two different bags (Whitman and Multi-Mag) and in two different editions (Whitman direct edition and the regular UPC/Newstand edition). I love this stuff.

Followed by a pic of the two versions of #1 plus #2 and #3.

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg