• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

Here's some multi-paks that I haven't seen posted yet. I have more multi-paks but they're stashed in a box somewhere at the storage unit.

PrepackagedComics.jpg

I've got that X-Men 'Pedigree' as well. Mine is #227/40,000. How rare!

New Mutants 88

Incredible Hulk 369

Hidden book is Spectacular Spider-Man 163

Usually the Hulk is hidden & Spidey is showing, but I opted to scan the Hulkster version.

NM88.jpg

NM88a.jpg

Just found this this thread.

I've posted these before, but the pics are still in 'Bucket so I'll let the ferrets out for another run.

While these are definitely Silver I guess they fit the theme here:

100_0574.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0572.jpg

Before you ask, they are Batman #181, JLA #45, Metal Men #20 and World's Finest #158

I've posted these before, but the pics are still in 'Bucket so I'll let the ferrets out for another run.

100_0574.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0572.jpg

Before you ask, they are Batman #181, JLA #45, Metal Men #20 and World's Finest #158

VERY nice! :applause:

From probably the past couple of years.Found them at a Family Dollar store.Are they considered second prints or variants? Are they worth anything? The middle books look like Marvel Adventure book,I've not taken them out to check.

MultiPak002.jpg

MultiPak001.jpg

Just found this thread - love it! My earliest comic memories are buying 3packs at TRU. I may have look into acquiring more of these. Are there any concerns about keeping these books in their original plastic for so long? Definitely not archival.

Also, how do you that collect these store them?

Most of mine are stored in a magazine sized bag & board. Other then the flap the rest of the pack is well protected.

Amazingly enough all the books I've seen inside plastic packs from the 70s/80s appear to be remarkably well preserved, not counting handling or other externally inflicted damage.

100_0574.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0572.jpg

:o I don't think anyone is ever going to top that set.

I have never even seen any multi-packs from the 60's before. I actually thought they didn't even start selling them like that until the 70's. Simply incredible. :o

I wonder what the most valuable 3/2 Pack still sealed is.

Assume every book is a 9.4?

I'd guess Scrooge 179, that Batman 181 or I think I've seen a Tec 359 & 189 before.

Did an Xmen 94 make it into a pack and stay in one? Iron Man 1 or any of the other 1968 first appearances?

I'm on the side of not opening packs for posterity, but I know that's a debate of judgement.

Quite a few of the Marvel ones from the 60's were opened at the dawn of CGC

Just picked this up off ebay...don't see one posted yet?

!BWi8HJ!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKjMEjlLmVUyGBK(6gFkR(Q~~_3.JPG

!BWi8HbgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVzhzBK(6gHUT-Q~~_3.JPG

I don't know what issue numbers since I don't have the pack in hand

Issues #1 and #3 are the ones on the outside so you're probably getting 1 thru 3. (thumbs u

Issues #1 and #3 are the ones on the outside so you're probably getting 1 thru 3. (thumbs u

Yessiree! (thumbs u

The Black Hole was Disney's 1st "PG" film! :gossip:

I am going to date myself by saying that I actually remember going to the movie to see that film....I was young but I saw it at the Belvidere mall in Wakegan Illinois lol

This is a great multi-pack that contains 3 "last" issues of the DC Whitman versions for each respective title. Tough to find these 3 loose and in HG.

Whitman/DC 3-pack

Contents: New Adventures of Superboy #8, JLA #181, Superman #350

whitman3-packnewadvsuperboy8jla181superman350B.jpg

whitman3-packnewadvsuperboy8jla181superman350A-middle.jpg