• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 313 Cover - Hammers at $71,200 on Ebay

263 posts in this topic

Love that seller name...pastycretin, indeed. ;)

pastycretin bought something of me recently (not art) and as his feedback can attest. He is a toy collector/seller. My paypal email contact for pasty seller is not the same as the one pasted in the auction description. Oddly the contact details are included in the auction as a jpeg and the descrition is just copied from gregthecomicguy's auction. I strongly suspect that pastycretin's ebay account has been hijacked.

There is something very fishy about that auction...

You mean other than the fact that the piece was bought by a prominent art collector and is displayed in his CAF gallery right now, and that the guy listing it wasn't the buying of the piece and isn't the owner of the piece?

I mean it also smells like a fish.

Love that seller name...pastycretin, indeed. ;)

pastycretin bought something of me recently (not art) and as his feedback can attest. He is a toy collector/seller. My paypal email contact for pasty seller is not the same as the one pasted in the auction description. Oddly the contact details are included in the auction as a jpeg and the descrition is just copied from gregthecomicguy's auction. I strongly suspect that pastycretin's ebay account has been hijacked.

There is something very fishy about that auction...

You mean other than the fact that the piece was bought by a prominent art collector and is displayed in his CAF gallery right now, and that the guy listing it wasn't the buying of the piece and isn't the owner of the piece?

I mean it also smells like a fish.

Oh ok, I just asked for the Halibut.