• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Giants, The Good &The Bad
1 1

29 posts in this topic

I haven't found a Phantom Lady comic in any of the Fox giants I've looked at but the romance stories and westerns are good enough. No premiums on these but probably could have been on the variety.

There could still be a small premium based on the high demand for all these Fox Giants. But not to the same degree as, if any contained a remaindered Phantom Lady or All Top.

Yet, they know very well that contents will vary. Why would they do that? And then why did they not list any issue numbers? The only thing that is a known constant would be the covers and interior of the covers? Strange.

Variety #nn, Fox Giant 1950 (From Comics.org):

Feature Presentation, A (Fox, 1950 series) #5,

Jungle Jo (Fox, 1950 series) #1,

My Love Memoirs (Fox, 1949 series) #?

Romeo Tubbs (Fox, 1950 series) #26.

Does anyone else have any variations of contents for this book?

I had two copies and they were both the same as above I think. I enjoyed the Black Tarantula story. :insane:

Edited by BB-Gun

I have two giants. I did have a Book of Love that I sold that had a couple of Jo Jo's and a Junior in it...so my guess is anything goes with these giants. I have to say that I do really like these Fox romance issues and they come in second as far as story lines/art behind St. John.

I have a Secret Love Stories that has..

My Story #6

My Secret LIfe #22

My LIfe #9

My Love Affair 1

Love Thrills

My Secret Affair #1

My Love Memoirs #9

My Story #5

My Love Story #2

img050.jpg

img051.jpg

Cool JvR11! Thanks. Now we have 2 (Secret Love Stories & Variety Comics) books posted with their remaindered book variations. I hope others add, because the accumulated data is very interesting.

Secret Loves Stories #nn 1949 Fox Giant Variations

Variation 1 (JvR11):

My Story #6 ....................(7/49)

My Secret LIfe #22 .........(7/49)

My LIfe #9 ......................(7/49)

My Love Affair 1 .............(7/49)

Variation 2 (GGA_Fan):

My Love Story #2 ...........(11/49)

My Love Memoirs #9 ......(11/49)

My Past #7 ......................(8/49)

My Love Life #7 ...............(8/49)

103714.jpg.4ec4c963dfaeeadc476ffa6ff6b93171.jpg

Cool JvR11! Thanks. Now we have 2 (Secret Love Stories & Variety Comics) books posted with their remaindered book variations. I hope others add, because the accumulated data is very interesting.

Secret Loves Stories #nn 1949 Fox Giant Variations

Variation 1 (JvR11):

My Story #6 ....................(7/49)

My Secret LIfe #22 .........(7/49)

My LIfe #9 ......................(7/49)

My Love Affair 1 .............(7/49)

Variation 2 (GGA_Fan):

My Love Story #2 ...........(11/49)

My Love Memoirs #9 ......(11/49)

My Past #7 ......................(8/49)

My Love Life #7 ...............(8/49)

Can you do me a favor? I've been on the look out for a My Past 7 for ages and haven't had any success. It mentions at comics.org that Baker did the story for "I Thought I Was In Love". I don't know if this is the case or not but I'll love to see visuals for this story myself to make my own determination. I've got a feeling it isn't correct. This would be the only romance Fox story that Baker would have done. Can you post digital images of this story?? I'd be eternally grateful.