• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTHONY CASTRILLO UPDATES

749 posts in this topic

Anthony,

I would not consider any of these covers to be "inferior" works. In fact, many of them are books that I considered buying except for my budget. I'm sure others feel the same.

Would you consider holding them for a while? Perhaps they could be used as a donation to raise funds for a worthy cause the next time there is a thread on the Boards?

They are of course your books and you are entitled to do with them what you want but I hope that you reconsider.

Steve

i agree, this would be a much better use for all the work you put into them

and they all look great (thumbs u

Anthony,

I would not consider any of these covers to be "inferior" works. In fact, many of them are books that I considered buying except for my budget. I'm sure others feel the same.

Would you consider holding them for a while? Perhaps they could be used as a donation to raise funds for a worthy cause the next time there is a thread on the Boards?

They are of course your books and you are entitled to do with them what you want but I hope that you reconsider.

Steve

Yeah don't let them go to waste Anthony!! It's sad that any book had to even be sacrificed :cry: I thought the Cap America sketch was pretty great!! :)

Anthony,

Steve

VCC Heroes initiative? That would make for an interesing Charity VCC Auction.

I do donate a ton of stuff to charities that auction off art and or books.

Right now I have several pieces being auctioned by friends and will contribute this summer to in store events to benefit a children's hospital.

HERO is something i will be more involved in as time goes on,being that freelancers do not have any health insurance and everything is out of pocket. Its pretty pathetic really that there isnt some kind of benefits package for guys who started al this crazy

stuff we draw.