• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Horror Of It All. Black Cat Mystery 50 and Tomb Of Terror 15 Now 10% Off

25 posts in this topic

I never thought I would sell these but due to a recent pick up of a grail I need to offset, so these go up on the market.I bought these 3 yrs ago from a fellow boardie who sold it to me as a pair I would prefer to sell as a pair as well,but will listen to your PMs Both these books have CR/OW pages the Tomb Of Terror is a file copy I can send you additional pics if you need them :news: $6800 :news: Now 10% off

005-7.jpg

I never thought I would sell these but due to a recent pick up of a grail I need to offset, so these go up on the market.I bought these 3 yrs ago from a fellow boardie who sold it to me as a pair I would prefer to sell as a pair as well,but will listen to your PMs Both these books have CR/OW pages the Tomb Of Terror is a file copy I can send you additional pics if you need them $6800

005-7.jpg

damn.

Boy do I wish I could pull that off. My wife would kill me!!! :eek:

:o(worship)

Wow I wish I had the dough for those two!!!

I am pretty sure you will never see a pair like these for sale again in the foreseeable future

Time Payments :baiting: