• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, what's the lowdown on Nedors?

37 posts in this topic

Timelies suck on the inside.

I can't recall any Nedor with a decent interior (might be an exception for early Frazetta stories) but some Timelys, with Everett and S&K, is eminently non-sucky.

Nitpicker. Nedors with either Meskin or Moreira on Black Terror can be enjoyable. :baiting:

For the art - but the stories still suck. I generally make an attempt to read any GA book I pick up, but when I had a few Nedors I gave up on trying to read them - painfully bad.

here is a nice cover....

103706.jpg

That is one beautiful book. The red on the cover is as strong as I've seen.

Wow!!

:applause:

Also, I would have to agree that Nedor stories are just a tough read. I guess that's the nicest way I can say it. Some great covers and interior art, but the stories themselves......not so much.

Best.

Cover.

Ever.

or at least close.

RAD49E8520091014_17388.jpg

meh top 20, I suspect for me

Yeah, but you like that DC stuff so there's no accounting for taste. :baiting:

If I had a copy it would defintely be in my top 5 ever. But since I dont have one I dont really rate it....In fact I'm not even jealous! (Well okay maybe just a tiny bit...) :whatev:

Best.

Cover.

Ever.

or at least close.

but I did include my copy in my "best 10" comics from that thread before...I did a seperate "best 10" for my DC's :cloud9:

so, it equals "top 20" (thumbs u

Best.

Cover.

Ever.

or at least close.

but I did include my copy in my "best 10" comics from that thread before...I did a seperate "best 10" for my DC's :cloud9:

so, it equals "top 20" (thumbs u

But where would it be in your top 20 overall?

The lowdown on Nedor is this. Alex Ross sparked a fresh interest with project super powers. Low grade Black Terror and Fighting Yank books became desireable for a bit. The HG copies are sweet though, and have some wonderful covers.

The "Bender" from Futurama cover is ok, but wouldnt make top 50 for me personally. But I do appreciate how sharp and well preserved Cheetahs copy is. But GGA doesnt do a thing for me.