• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, what's the lowdown on Fiction House?

149 posts in this topic

Most desirable (for me, your mileage may very...)

Rangers - #1 until Firehair starts being the cover feature, then very hit and miss

Fight - #1 until Tiger Girl starts being the cover feature, then very hit and miss

Ghosts - all

Planet - all

Jungle - hit and miss, according to taste

Jumbo - hit and miss, according to taste

Wings - late run GGA covers and Matt Baker Sky Girl issues, exclusively

Indians - none

Wambi - none

Firehair - Whitman covers only

Sheena - all

Ka'a'nga - all

Monster - both

Man'o'Mars - yes!

The swipes came later and top out at maybe 10 covers out of the close to 70 issue run.

Glad to hear it, thanks.

Well, you'd better get a second opinion. Cimm would be more apt to check if my statement is correct.

starting with Planet 65 (IIRC), the book is a reprint book, going back and reprinting Planet starting with issue # 21.
Planet 70 - 72 contain new material.

Nevertheless, the covers are nice.

She blinded me...with science (fiction) (house)

When you pass away, can I have your comics?

AdamStrange = Norwegian

Norwegian = Viking

Viking = Funeral Pyre

You do the math :kidaround:

You MEN are so weird...Please live a long healthy life...knocking on wood here... :tonofbricks:

Of course my husband swears if anything happens to me, he's having a garage sale...$1.00 each;))

The swipes came later and top out at maybe 10 covers out of the close to 70 issue run.

Glad to hear it, thanks.

Well, you'd better get a second opinion. Cimm would be more apt to check if my statement is correct.

Nah, Scrooge, you're right! Maybe less than ten, as I have only found 4 (within Planet Comics/Stories) true matches/mirror images... 2 or 3 in Wings. And, really, it's a painted cover vs. a line-drawn cover, both of which I like for different reasons :D

starting with Planet 65 (IIRC), the book is a reprint book, going back and reprinting Planet starting with issue # 21.

AdamStrange = Norwegian

Norwegian = Viking

Viking = Funeral Pyre

Well, in that case, can I have your comics if I light your pyre?

AdamStrange = Norwegian

Norwegian = Viking

Viking = Funeral Pyre

You MEN are so weird...Please live a long healthy life...knocking on wood here... :tonofbricks:

Of course my husband swears if anything happens to me, he's having a garage sale...$1.00 each;))

It's a well known fact that female collectors live longer than the males! :foryou: