• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, what's the lowdown on Fiction House?

149 posts in this topic

starting with Planet 65 (IIRC), the book is a reprint book, going back and reprinting Planet starting with issue # 21.
Planet 70 - 72 contain new material.

Nevertheless, the covers are nice.

She blinded me...with science (fiction) (house)

When you pass away, can I have your comics?

AdamStrange = Norwegian

Norwegian = Viking

Viking = Funeral Pyre

You do the math :kidaround:

You MEN are so weird...Please live a long healthy life...knocking on wood here... :tonofbricks:

Of course my husband swears if anything happens to me, he's having a garage sale...$1.00 each;))

It's a well known fact that female collectors live longer than the males! :foryou:

:eek::cry::sorry:

There are some very nice Whitman covers. The stories may suck or be reprints, but how many people really buy GA for the riveting story lines?

Truth is, I enjoy the perspective of pop art from a different period in American life.

Kaanga1185001.jpg

There are some very nice Whitman covers. The stories may suck or be reprints, but how many people really buy GA for the riveting story lines?

Truth is, I enjoy the perspective of pop art from a different period in American life.

Kaanga1185001.jpg

Yes, and that is a terrific Whitman cover! (thumbs u

I admit that the orange-tone and brown-tome covers have become some of my favorites.

Very unusual coloring in the employment of various shades of burnt orange. :applause:

Jumbo15590001.jpg