• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me fill some X-Men holes...

9 posts in this topic

Ok... I've been trying to avoid this, but there are so few left that you guys might be the best bet... I need to fill the higher number holes to my X-Men collection and my local LCS's all seem to think that twice guide for an X-men from the last few years is a bargain. That said, here's the list...

All Uncanny X-Men (obviously)

I would like them all in solid NM and am hoping to find them in a lot to save myself on the shipping. Most likely from one of the CS owners on here since they're more likely to have them all. Lighthouse or Darth???? You guys seem to have everything. grin.gif With these I can complete the 120 - 441 run cloud9.gif Then I can work on the more expensive ones I have left below that. foreheadslap.gif

To be honest, I can get 2x cover price for any of those issues all day long, and rarely find them available for less than $1 a piece...

Back issues from the last five years are very difficult to keep in stock because the people who bought them tend to be real collectors and the books stay longer in their collections as a result. From time to time I can pick up store overstock that will include these books, but that happens maybe twice a year (compared to twice a month for the books 100 issues before these).

Hopefully you will be able to fill the gaps from the guys here. I have all of these in stock, but their prices are going to be better than mine, as they aren't actively trying to stock them...

Just watch out for that "ArAich" guy... he's liable to change his userid when you're not looking. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Come on.... Nobody? sorry.gif

I just got back into town after a week..I know I have them...I'll see what I can do...

let me just quote some Mile High prices in NM (which MY modern copies usually far exceed tongue.gif )

370 - $6

374 - $10

378 - $15 Ages of Apocalypse

381 - which variants? reg Kubert cover = $13, reg signed and numbered (DF) = $75, DF alt Wolverine by Kubert cover = $35; w sig/#'d = $40; DF chrome = $30; 381 with head sketch = $100; 381 another variant by Kubert (maybe Larocca - not sure) cover - $20

387 - $4 - Maximum Security - this crossover stunk so bad I didn't pick this up at first tongue.gif

388 - $8

389 - $4

390 - $10 Colossus dies

391 - $10

392 - $13 Northstar cover, not that there's anything wrong with that

393 - $10

394 - $20 cover of the year:

97792366288.394.GIF