• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Omnibus

17 posts in this topic

Hopefully it will come out soon, I've been waiting what it feels like forever for a 60's Captain America Omnibus too (Tales of Suspense on up to his own title series)

They have 2 Volumes for Iron Man already.

I'm also wondering what's taking so long for an amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Volume 2.

I thought that would have come out a long time ago. (shrug)

Some of the Omnibus titles were released to coincide with the movie-release dates (Hulk, Iron Man, Silver Surfer when Fantastic Four 2 came out). And while an Avengers Omni is long overdue I can see Marvel waiting until the movie comes out.

I asked my LCS dealer why there were already two Tomb of Dracula Omnis and a lack of other major titles and he said that it was because the TOD titles were the top-selling Marvel Essentials books. There's a third Dracula Omni coming out soon that includes the TOD magazine and Dracula Lives. I love them so I'm not complaining.

Some of the Omnibus titles were released to coincide with the movie-release dates (Hulk, Iron Man, Silver Surfer when Fantastic Four 2 came out). And while an Avengers Omni is long overdue I can see Marvel waiting until the movie comes out.

I asked my LCS dealer why there were already two Tomb of Dracula Omnis and a lack of other major titles and he said that it was because the TOD titles were the top-selling Marvel Essentials books. There's a third Dracula Omni coming out soon that includes the TOD magazine and Dracula Lives. I love them so I'm not complaining.

The Tomb of Dracula was Marvels best selling essentials series ever, it did great at non LCS, with the Avengers Omnibus expect that to be released the year the Avengers movie comes out,that has been the pattern,a movie comes out and a Omni comes out.

The Tomb of Dracula was Marvels best selling essentials series ever, it did great at non LCS, with the Avengers Omnibus expect that to be released the year the Avengers movie comes out,that has been the pattern,a movie comes out and a Omni comes out.

ToD was also the best Marvel series in the '70s, hands down.

MoKF was a strong second.

ToD was also the best Marvel series in the '70s, hands down.

MoKF was a strong second.

Big difference between best series and best selling series

I'm hoping a JIM-Thor Omnibus is on the way soon. I have the 1st 2 Marvel Masterworks for the Avengers so an Avengers Omnibus is probably redundant.

I'm sure it'll be released when the Thor movie comes out next year :gossip:

That's my guess also. lol