• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Never Ending Sales thread. Gold to Moderns, something for everyone.

485 posts in this topic

So I'm scanning and grading books for tonight, in addition to those I already have ready, and I get a call from my wife that her car won't start. Sounds like a dead battery, which means that in addition to picking her up, I'm going to be heading to Walmart to pick up a new battery and replacing hers since she has to be somewhere early tomorrow morning.

:frustrated::frustrated:

Perhaps this thread is cursed. I should just rename it the Jive's Never Beginning again Sales Thread, and put it out of its misery. :tonofbricks:

So I'm scanning and grading books for tonight, in addition to those I already have ready, and I get a call from my wife that her car won't start. Sounds like a dead battery, which means that in addition to picking her up, I'm going to be heading to Walmart to pick up a new battery and replacing hers since she has to be somewhere early tomorrow morning.

:frustrated::frustrated:

Perhaps this thread is cursed. I should just rename it the Jive's Never Beginning again Sales Thread, and put it out of its misery. :tonofbricks:

:wishluck: Could just be a dirty battery post or loose connection. Bring some tools with ya and a set of jumper cables. Good luck.

DR.X