• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purging the Personal Collection (Peds, high grade, some just nice eye appeal)

408 posts in this topic

As I mentioned in another thread, the time has come to begin selling off a good deal of my personal books. I've become less and less enthralled with a number of books that I've been hanging onto and frankly with comics in general. Some bigger books I've had no problem letting go, while other smaller books I've wanted to keep. However, I'm going to purge a good deal of the books I own, and tonight I'll start with a stack of slabs and a few raw books.

That being said, while I will be pricing these at nice prices, I won't be giving them away either. However, I will sell in package deals... and with some discounting.

In terms of PMs, I will go by the time stamp v. the :takeit:

Shipping for slabs in the US is $11 flat rate priority.

I'll start at 10:15 PM EST (so 20 minutes or so).

Action Comics 252 CGC 7.0 o/w (I bought another copy of this book... otherwise, this was my keeper -- bought this from Dale Roberts, and he described it as having awesome colors -- he was right.)

GPA shows basically even prices. Ranging between $860 and $1180 (the low and high both coming recently), otherwise book is steady.

i'll price below GPA at an even $1,000

action252.jpg