• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djpinkpanther67's Buying / Selling Feedback Thread

41 posts in this topic

It's been well over a year since I bought or sold anything on the Boards...And yes I am primarily a time payment kind of guy :sorry:

Anyone who has ever bought from me or sold to me feel free to list your kudos

Thanks

Thomas

Thomas is a passionate collector (especially for the SA FFs... :insane: ) and a real asset to the hobby and the boards...we've done a few deals, all of them flawless. And we've had some great conversations about collecting and life in general...glad you're back with us Thomas, and as always, I wish you the best! :headbang:

t

Just received a package of DVD's from Thomas just in time for the holidays, and everything was fantastic.

- Super-safe packaging.

- Fast shipping.

- DVD's sharp as the day they were released.

Much appreciated Thomas. :foryou:

Thomas sold me a very nice run of Uncanny X-Men from #210 thru 266 or so a little while back. EXTREMELY well graded and packaged to withstand the assault of a Panzer Tank! It was a good day as so many of my books went from heavily read 6.0s to sweet looking 9.0s!

Thomas also purchased one of my Marvel Two-In-One Annual #2s from back when I hoarded Starlin stuff more than I do now!

You rock Thomas!