• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the "I don't need no stinkin' r1970d feedback thread"
1 1

81 posts in this topic

I suppose he's okay. :grin:

That's the rumor.

I just want to cut Roy's hair. I think it would be a hoot.

At my work a few years ago they had a contest. If anybody was able to pull a grey hair from my stash was worth $5.

It was a real hoot.

:mad:

He's a little quick to flash his azz when he's drunk, but aside from that he's a'ight

How come it took a Greek person to say that?

:o

I have a continuing streak of buying a raw book from Roy only to have it come back higher from CGC. I often remind him via PMs....his usual response is :mad:

Excellent seller...and has final wittled down his turnaround times on books to under a month....I've been very impressed. :devil:

Yeah I've bought a book or two from this guy... :insane:

Yeah I'd probably do it again... :headbang:

Seriously...A great supporter of the hobby and a huge asset to these boards...hope to run into you again soon Roy!

t

Edited by trmoore54

One of my 2 favorite long hairs in the world, the other being Borock...

Went out of his way to help get a book to a con that I was flying out to later that day and he wasnt even attending. That is a good friend. Thanks Roy, you are beyond awesome!

Purchased an expensive book (Marvel Mystery 11) from Roy - got a fair deal, strict grading, and yes Full Disclosure. Super smooth and easy to deal with.

But I will NOT lobby to name my future grandson after him, sorry! :insane: