oakman29s feedback thread
2 2

25 posts in this topic

46,753 posts

leave a message at the tone........2914.gif

84,546 posts

Super-fast payment, super-friendly person, and great taste in books.

:applause:

15,698 posts
Super-fast payment, super-friendly person, and great taste in books.

:applause:

I consider Dave a true board friend here and we've had the pleasure of meeting at the past 2 Yorba Linda Terry's Cons...and shooting the mess over comics and life in general. Great asset to these boards!

Hope your leg is mending well Dave! Til our next get-together...! :headbang:

t

46,753 posts

Wow! Thanx guys(holding back tears) I feel the same! :cloud9:

16,481 posts

So far only 1 transaction with Dave but it was smooth and flawless! (thumbs u

84,546 posts

Just had another super transaction with Dave, who is fantastic to deal with. You can always count on him to send rapid payment.

A super buyer, and a respected member of our little online community!

2,087 posts

I just received a nice sharp copy of a key bronze book I bought from Dave, it was packed well, shipped fast and came with a cool freebie! I was pleased. :headbang:

4,063 posts
I just received a nice sharp copy of a key bronze book I bought from Dave, it was packed well, shipped fast and came with a cool freebie! I was pleased. :headbang:

I thought Dave didn't sell books!! :o

46,753 posts

I had two WWBN 32s and sold my under copy(an 8.5) to hammerhead.I sold 2 books.

5,476 posts

Dave is always a class act guy.

He has boughten a handful of sexy magazines from me (not to be confused with Adult Magazines) but to be associated to as High Grade (sexy) :insane:

I love chatting with him and I love being able to help him get the books that he wants. Rock on brethren :headbang:

46,753 posts
Dave is always a class act guy.

He has boughten a handful of sexy magazines from me (not to be confused with Adult Magazines) but to be associated to as High Grade (sexy) :insane:

I love chatting with him and I love being able to help him get the books that he wants. Rock on brethren :headbang:

Thanks brother,already getting my wish list together for our next round. :headbang:

46,753 posts

I forgot I even had this thread. lol

233 posts

Dave is a super nice guy. He bought a set of 5 slabbed Creepy's from me and paid lightning quick! Enjoyed our PM's too. Always like learning about others that are on this forum. Great sense of community.

Edited by TICTICBOOM

46,753 posts
Dave is a super nice guy. He bought a set of 5 slabbed Creepy's from me and paid lightning quick! Enjoyed our PM's too. Always like learning about others that are on this forum. Great sense of community.

:cloud9:

1,021 posts

Picked up a glossy solid raw copy of TOS39 from Dave - strictly graded, great price and shipped fast. Wonderful personable individual with a super eye for comics. Thank again! Roger :whee:

46,753 posts
Picked up a glossy solid raw copy of TOS39 from Dave - strictly graded, great price and shipped fast. Wonderful personable individual with a super eye for comics. Thank again! Roger :whee:

:cloud9: Glad you like it.

8,354 posts

I've never bought anything from Dave but just wanted to say he is a very nice boardie that I've been able to talk too and I would rank him right up there with Sharon and Walter as some of the nicest people here. :applause:

1,760 posts

I sold a nice Creepy to David and he's one of the best people on the boards to deal with.  Totally honest and hassle-free!  Thanks again, sir!! (thumbsu

776 posts

Bought a bunch of top notch Saga.  Reasonable priced, great person to work with.  Came wrapped well but easy to unwrap and just as described!