• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oakman29s feedback thread
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Super-fast payment, super-friendly person, and great taste in books.

:applause:

I consider Dave a true board friend here and we've had the pleasure of meeting at the past 2 Yorba Linda Terry's Cons...and shooting the mess over comics and life in general. Great asset to these boards!

Hope your leg is mending well Dave! Til our next get-together...! :headbang:

t

Dave is always a class act guy.

He has boughten a handful of sexy magazines from me (not to be confused with Adult Magazines) but to be associated to as High Grade (sexy) :insane:

I love chatting with him and I love being able to help him get the books that he wants. Rock on brethren :headbang:

Dave is always a class act guy.

He has boughten a handful of sexy magazines from me (not to be confused with Adult Magazines) but to be associated to as High Grade (sexy) :insane:

I love chatting with him and I love being able to help him get the books that he wants. Rock on brethren :headbang:

Thanks brother,already getting my wish list together for our next round. :headbang:

Dave is a super nice guy. He bought a set of 5 slabbed Creepy's from me and paid lightning quick! Enjoyed our PM's too. Always like learning about others that are on this forum. Great sense of community.

Edited by TICTICBOOM

Dave is a super nice guy. He bought a set of 5 slabbed Creepy's from me and paid lightning quick! Enjoyed our PM's too. Always like learning about others that are on this forum. Great sense of community.

:cloud9:

Picked up a glossy solid raw copy of TOS39 from Dave - strictly graded, great price and shipped fast. Wonderful personable individual with a super eye for comics. Thank again! Roger :whee:

Picked up a glossy solid raw copy of TOS39 from Dave - strictly graded, great price and shipped fast. Wonderful personable individual with a super eye for comics. Thank again! Roger :whee:

:cloud9: Glad you like it.

I've never bought anything from Dave but just wanted to say he is a very nice boardie that I've been able to talk too and I would rank him right up there with Sharon and Walter as some of the nicest people here. :applause: